Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Tom Lawlor says UFC 100 performance – in and out of the octagon – a sign of things to come

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
UFC middleweight Tom Lawlor (6-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) had a good night this past Saturday.

And while the Nevada State Athletic Commission reported Lawlor made $16,000 for his 55-second submission win over C.B. Dollaway at UFC 100 – not to mention the $100,000 he received for the evening's "Submission of the Night" – Lawlor recently told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio) it was a third payment that had him truly excited.

STORY

Post #1   7/17/09 8:15:08AM   

mshalosky

Standup Guy

mshalosky Avatar

Career:362-216
Chips:
hopefully lawlor wont let this win and all this money go to his head. i hope he is dedicated and keeps puttin in all the hard work.

Post #2   7/17/09 10:36:56AM   

KaibaThedon

T H E D O N

KaibaThedon Avatar

Career:1,656-890
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

"Maybe the Techno Viking dance. But I'm white as hell and have no rhythm. That might be kind of rough."

Looks like CB didn't learn from Bader how to beat Lawlor.

LOLLER

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

Post #3   7/17/09 1:12:30PM