Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

** SEICHI IKEMOTO vs TAREC SAFFIEDINE at Dream 10 **

Print  
Posted By Message

Jimbo

Standup Guy

Jimbo Avatar

Career:702-408
Camp: The Vuttholios
Chips:
was just having a look at Dream 10 fight card on the official dream website and discovered a new match up.

Seichi Ikemoto (18-15-5) vs Tarec Saffiedine. (6-0)

also noticed they havent officially put up Jesse Taylor vs Dong Sik Yoon

OFFICIAL DREAM SITE

Last edited 7/16/09 5:51AM server time by jimbo
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   7/16/09 5:49:44AM   

lohmann

A Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu

lohmann Avatar

Career:1,724-935
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Concerning this fight, the results on MMA Playground say Saffiedine won via split decision when all the sources I've seen say it was unanimous.

link 1
link 2
link 3

Last edited 7/20/09 9:57PM server time by lohmann
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   7/20/09 9:57:09PM   

npayant

I've gained some weight...

npayant Avatar

Career:1,859-934
Chips:

Posted by lohmann

Concerning this fight, the results on MMA Playground say Saffiedine won via split decision when all the sources I've seen say it was unanimous.

link 1
<a href="http://www.dreamofficial.com/free/fightcard/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">link 2
</a>link 3

You're right. I stayed up to watch the fights last night (actually early morning) and that was the first fight. I definitely remember it ending in a Unanimous Decision for Saffiedine.

Post #3   7/20/09 11:35:36PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,045-1,154
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by lohmann

link 1
<a href="http://www.dreamofficial.com/free/fightcard/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">link 2
</a>link 3

I fixed it. In the future please e-mail me if I make a mistake. I am human and it does happen.

thanks

ADMIN

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #4   7/22/09 2:06:03PM