Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Cro Cop vs Dos Santos UFC 103, winner faces....

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:
Linky linky

It says "On Cro Cop's way to the top stand Dos Santos and Minotauro". It says Mirko will get a shot at the winner of Couture vs Nogueira, if he beats Dos Santos. The winner of that fight will fight with Brock Lesnar, for the title (in case Brock still holds the title since Dana announced that theres a possibility Fedor will join the UFC). Also its not impossible that Mirko and Fedor touch gloves once again.

Thats the translation.

Post #1   7/15/09 12:14:22AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
LOL well then nevermind the question I asked in the other thread

Crocop vs. Couture would be amazing IMO.

Post #2   7/15/09 12:15:05AM   

breakdown5

MMA Sensei

breakdown5 Avatar

Career:877-464
Chips:
An interesting scenario. Its not a gimme fight for CC against Dos Santos (which I think will be awesome). If he does get past Dos Santos, I think I'd prefer CC vs. Couture just because they never fought, but then again CC vs. Big Nog would be a sweet rematch six years in the making...

Post #3   7/15/09 12:23:26AM   

BarryScott

BANNED

BarryScott Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
Cro Cop will get mauled by Dos Santos IMO, Cigao will be too agressiva and too fast for Mirko to deal with.

Post #4   7/15/09 12:32:11AM   

cmill21

Heavyweight Champ

cmill21 Avatar

Career:444-230
Chips:

Posted by BarryScott

Cro Cop will get mauled by Dos Santos IMO, Cigao will be too agressiva and too fast for Mirko to deal with.

Go back and watch the Werdum fight, tell me honestly if you think Cro Cop wouldn't capitalize on that kind of a shot.

Post #5   7/15/09 12:45:01AM   

Irish_Pride

MMA Regular

Irish_Pride Avatar

Career:85-54
Camp: Rage In The Cage
Chips:
I really hope Cro Cop can get past Dos Santos. I would love to see him fight Couture. That would be awesome but I dont mind him fighting Nogueira either. Dos Santos won't be an easy win for him but I think he can do it.

Last edited 7/15/09 1:28AM server time by Irish_Pride
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   7/15/09 12:57:47AM   

BarryScott

BANNED

BarryScott Avatar

Chips:

Posted by cmill21

Posted by BarryScott

Go back and watch the Werdum fight, tell me honestly if you think Cro Cop wouldn't capitalize on that kind of a shot.

Did you watch the Dos Santos vs; Struve fight?

If the same Dos Santos shows up then Cro Cop won't stand a chance.

Post #7   7/15/09 1:26:29AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Chips:
LMAO @ all these people talking about a K-1 champion not standing a chance because Dos Santos KO'd Werdum and Struve I haven't read stuff this funny in a while.

I'm not saying Dos Santos can't win, and the dude certainly is a beast, but I think some people are vastly underrating Crocop's striking game

Post #8   7/15/09 1:30:37AM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I thought the winner of Cro Cop vs Dos Santos was going to get the next shot. But I guess this makes more sense. Because the winner of Nogueria/Couture would only have 1 win after losing their title and then they get a title shot, not really fair.

But in the mean time brock will prolly defend his title against the winner of carwin/cain. While the 4 people above battle it out.

Post #9   7/15/09 1:41:36AM   

DevonFoxy

MMA Sensei

DevonFoxy Avatar

Career:1,450-848
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

LMAO @ all these people talking about a K-1 champion not standing a chance because Dos Santos KO'd Werdum and Struve I haven't read stuff this funny in a while.

I'm not saying Dos Santos can't win, and the dude certainly is a beast, but I think some people are vastly underrating Crocop's striking game

It is quite hilarious but not surprising. Its very disappointing but its a what have you done for me lately thing. Hopefully in Cro Cop's next showing he will show just like Henderson has done in his last 3 fights like you were saying in another thread. I have faith in Cro Cop and think this fight should be exciting and interesting to watch.

Post #10   7/15/09 1:42:06AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Chips:

Posted by DevonFoxy

Posted by Jackelope

It is quite hilarious but not surprising. Its very disappointing but its a what have you done for me lately thing. Hopefully in Cro Cop's next showing he will show just like Henderson has done in his last 3 fights like you were saying in another thread. I have faith in Cro Cop and think this fight should be exciting and interesting to watch.

That's exactly what it is. You're only as good as your last couple of fights. I would love to see Crocop return to his old form and start kicking the block off these dudes shoulders just to show the fans what he's capable of

Post #11   7/15/09 1:44:23AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,205-781
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:
to be honest i dont think couture is goin to get past big nog.

so im looking forward to a mirko v. big nog rematch

Post #12   7/15/09 2:10:19AM   

BarryScott

BANNED

BarryScott Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

I can't wait until you look like an idiot because Cro Cop gets KO'd.

Post #13   7/15/09 2:22:57AM   

TimW001

MMA Sensei

TimW001 Avatar

Career:724-436
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Gonzaga.

Kongo.

Enough said?

Post #14   7/15/09 2:53:17AM   

george112

The Playground OG

george112 Avatar

Career:1,205-781
Camp: The Original Gangsters
Chips:

Posted by TimW001

Posted by Jackelope

Gonzaga.

Kongo.

Enough said?

whoa whoa whoa.lets not get feisty

now im not saying gonzaga got a lucky kick or anything but come on where is gonzaga now?? everyone has their nights an that was gonzagas.an as far as kongo goes.hes a world class striker just like mirko.dont count him out.hes good.they had their nights.just like mirko has had MANY of his.just because he lost to those two does not mean mirko cannot beat dos santos.

now with that being said.i seriously laughed at your post. ina good way though.haha you have a good point

Post #15   7/15/09 3:04:01AM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3