Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

The Appeal of Georges St. Pierre Demands a Move to Middleweight

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,337-741
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by cmill21
It wasn't a LnP, but man he bores the hell outta me.

Well unless its a X-Pride fighter it always bores you ...j/k

Post #16   7/13/09 9:02:21PM   

saem-skin

BANNED

saem-skin Avatar

Career:14-15
Chips:
It's just ridiculous to ever think this fight will happen. George would get destroyed. He is so much smaller and shorter than Silva. The WW division has plenty of contenders right now and to think that GSP, as a medium size welterweight, could contend with a guy who is 4" taller and a gigantic MW that also fights at LHW. An ignorant presumption imo. While we're at it, why don't we have Mike Brown fight Captain Meathead?

To state in an article that the fight is a "demand" shows the stupidity of most writers and how they really have no original thoughts but simply play off the "hot topics" of the day.

Post #17   7/14/09 1:42:17AM   

Nightmare27

In Full Mount

Nightmare27 Avatar

Career:570-410
Camp: Strikers Inc.
Chips:
Although I dont want this fight to happen just yet I would have to dissagree with GSP getting destroyed. With his well timed takedowns and submission knowledge I could see him taking Silva down and controlling a few rounds. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if or when it happened.

Post #18   7/14/09 3:15:33AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2