Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

humiliating experience

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

bigbubbano23

MMA Sensei

bigbubbano23 Avatar

Career:317-197
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
ok i'll admit they are pretty fine, but the fact that your on this site makes you more of man than him. and if he has to post it on his facebook to get a few giggles, then i believe he is the definition of a tool .

Post #16   7/14/09 2:29:13AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Go get hooked up at a good camp, train your ass off, kick his ass, and steal his girls. I won't tell you exactly what to do with them once you steal them, but let's just say they could use a little white on their face to even out the black they've painted upon it.

Problem solved, and manliness re-gained.

Post #17   7/14/09 2:32:25AM   

Naturaldisaster

MMA Sensei

Naturaldisaster Avatar

Career:703-452
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

Posted by jayD

i'm a complete novice in submission grappling. i sparred with an experienced wrestler. i thought this would be just a friendly match, but didn't realize what an arrogant jerk this guy was. after only a couple minutes of a complete mismatch he got me in a triangle choke. he kept me in this hold for almost 2 full minutes. while i struggled to escape and unable to do anything, he was lying on his side and spent this time casually chatting with his girlfriend and her friends sitting nearby. he was obviously showing off before making me submit. in the end he choked me in a BRUUTAL!!! submission, and when he let go i took off completely humiliated (and intense pain). the worst part though was that 2 of these girls (of 3) were laughing during this hold and one of them actually video recorded nearly the entire hold and submission on her cellphone. this guy now has this video on his facebook page and says he will be uploading it to sites on the net. i included a pic of the girls laughing, Natalie his girlfriend on the right and Alanna (cellphone)

That sucks forreal, butIf it was such a brutal submission how did you manage to go 2 minutes without tappin or goin to sleep?

Last edited 7/14/09 3:16AM server time by naturaldisaster
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #18   7/14/09 3:13:06AM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
I think all you guys have been had. Am I the only one the views this thread as suspicious? The guy registers in the past day or so, and the first thing he does is come on the boards and tells us about his humiliating experience?

If I were still a mod I would be scanning this guys IP.

Post #19   7/14/09 2:31:30PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by Rush

I think all you guys have been had. Am I the only one the views this thread as suspicious? The guy registers in the past day or so, and the first thing he does is come on the boards and tells us about his humiliating experience?

If I were still a mod I would be scanning this guys IP.

Don't think you're so much smarter than everyone else. Already done long ago and nothing came up

The post in and of itself is suspicious and has been since the start, but that's no reason not to throw in some jokes and/or humor the guy

Post #20   7/14/09 3:22:36PM   

jayD

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
he initially applied only enough pressure to keep me trapped and hurt , but i guess i didn't tap because i was pissed he was showing off. in hindsight this was the worst thing i could have done

Post #21   7/14/09 3:40:12PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
If it is a troll attempt, its one of the worst ive ever seen. Its not at all funny and I cant see any kind of bite it could attract which would make anybody look stupid. I also cant see him coming off the site and going to his buddies all like "oh ****! earlier I went onto an MMA forum and told them I got triangled! and the even believed me! Snap!"

Post #22   7/14/09 8:09:08PM   

ncordless

MODulation

ncordless Avatar

Career:1,868-1,068
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by jayD

he initially applied only enough pressure to keep me trapped and hurt , but i guess i didn't tap because i was pissed he was showing off. in hindsight this was the worst thing i could have done

Yeah... that is on you. Put some dirt on it and get back out there you pansy.

Post #23   7/14/09 8:31:40PM   

Joemoplata

MMA Regular

Joemoplata Avatar

Career:42-25
Chips:
If

a. the triangle took 2 minutes to make you tap
b. hurt

then the guy has nothing to brag about or post video of because his triangle sucks. In fact, point out where he posted that video and I will be sure to put that comment (and we can verify your story).

Post #24   7/15/09 3:13:20PM   

Vincent_Vega

Learning to Sprawl

Vincent_Vega Avatar

Career:758-491
Chips:
There is no substitute
for the ultimate
is whats in store
bear witness
to the fitness of the
modern warrior