Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Lightning Lee: Hero or Villain?

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
Is Lee Murray a Hero or Villian?
Hero 11 28%
Villian 17 44%
A Bit of Both 11 28%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
lol, all Murray did was give the bank a bailout. By stealing the money, they were refunded no questions asked. In todays society, big business should be hiring Murray to "bail them out". He did the bank a favor

Last edited 6/30/09 4:13AM server time by MMA-San
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #16   6/30/09 4:13:15AM   

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:

Posted by MMA-San

Say what you will, but your a hyprocrypt id you watch movies like Ocean Eleven and enjoy them.

Honestly, that just makes it sounds like you have difficulty seperating reality from entertainment. Me personally--what I watch for entertainment doesn't dictate my morals and ethics. Just because I like watching say--Natural Born Killers doesn't mean that I believe real life psychopaths are cool.

Post #17   6/30/09 5:48:16AM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,705-1,497
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Wolfenstein

Posted by MMA-San

Say what you will, but your a hyprocrypt id you watch movies like Ocean Eleven and enjoy them.

Honestly, that just makes it sounds like you have difficulty seperating reality from entertainment. Me personally--what I watch for entertainment doesn't dictate my morals and ethics. Just because I like watching say--Natural Born Killers doesn't mean that I believe real life psychopaths are cool.

I completely agree. No offense MMA-San, but I found your whole post a bit troubling.

Post #18   6/30/09 7:36:36AM   

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
Hmm...yes, after that analogy, I guess that statement is a bit outlandish.

Last edited 6/30/09 2:27PM server time by MMA-San

Post #19   6/30/09 2:26:41PM   

BabbyHughes

MMA Regular

BabbyHughes Avatar

Career:623-389
Camp: Slackers
Chips:
I have never been more incredulous with some of the sites members than I am after reading this thread. This anti-hero - thug life crap sickens me. People who want to be an outlaw are just lazy, or in desperate need of attention, or just want to be feared IMO. If you want to be feared its becuase you are afraid. Anyway, this kind of stuff is why I don't post. Too many peoples opinions here are so far away from mine that we have nothing to base a conversation on. I would like to thank all of you who support Murray , for reminding me why i don't even read most of the threads on any MMA board. Appreciated

p.s. Who do you think FEDERALLY insures a bank? Who funds the FEDERAL government? Oh yeah, the taxpayers. Which means every person who works for a living has to fit the bill for this criminal.It's a sad sad world.

Last edited 7/1/09 12:37PM server time by hippysmacker

Post #20   6/30/09 11:25:37PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,932-1,089
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by BabbyHughes

I have never been more incredulous with some of the sites members than I am after reading this thread. This anti-hero - thug life crap sickens me. People who want to be an outlaw are just lazy, or in desperate need of attention, or just want to be feared IMO. If you want to be feared its becuase you are afraid. Anyway, this kind of stuff is why I don't post. Too many peoples opinions here are so far away from mine that we have nothing to base a conversation on. I would like to thank all of you who support Murray for reminding me why i don't even read most of the threads on any MMA board. Appreciated

p.s. Who do you think FEDERALLY insures a bank? Who funds the FEDERAL government. Oh yeah, the taxpayers. Which means every person who works for a living has to fit the bill for this criminal.It's a sad sad world.

Ok, while I 100% completely agree with you bro. Threads locked. Enough said , on both sides.Time to cut this off before it gets out of hand.

Last edited 7/1/09 12:39PM server time by hippysmacker

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #21   6/30/09 11:28:11PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2