Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Michael Jackson Dies

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN LOCKED Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

JuggaloWarrior878

Juggalo 4 Life

JuggaloWarrior878 Avatar

Career:2,532-1,470
Camp: Hatchet House
Chips:
and now im drunk. michael jackson has made an impact on everyone and this is the first time ive cried over a celebrity dying the man is a legend his music was beyond positive.the song "man in the mirror" really affected my life besides all the bs no one will ever beat him he holds the 2 top spots for albums sold with "Thriller" and "Bad" He's the man.

ive been a juggalo for over 10 years but ive never stopped enjoying mj's music he's the ultimate entertainer and his passing is a sad sad day for anyone who enjoys positive music. MAD RESPECT TO THE LEGENDARY KING OF POP. The music industry has lost a true original, and master of his craft.

In the words of the king of pop
"I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change"

POSITIVITY
Michael Jackson will be missed.

Post #31   6/26/09 4:08:37AM   

JuggaloWarrior878

Juggalo 4 Life

JuggaloWarrior878 Avatar

Chips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVi7xiKtJF4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efaygoluvers%2Enet%2Fmain%2F&feature=player_embedded

Post #32   6/26/09 4:23:57AM   

JuggaloWarrior878

Juggalo 4 Life

JuggaloWarrior878 Avatar

Chips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zpTQCQEFhg

Post #33   6/26/09 4:42:42AM   

JuggaloWarrior878

Juggalo 4 Life

JuggaloWarrior878 Avatar

Chips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y96mdVTMByk

last one

Post #34   6/26/09 4:44:48AM   

JuggaloWarrior878

Juggalo 4 Life

JuggaloWarrior878 Avatar

Chips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK3Y1Ehv9c

one more sorry im out.

Post #35   6/26/09 5:10:05AM   

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:
The BBC says that the death of Jackson crashed Twitter, and caused the people at Google to think they might be under attack.

Post #36   6/26/09 9:09:58AM   

mikevolz

Standup Guy

mikevolz Avatar

Career:183-111
Camp: The Stedman Effect
Chips:
I don't understand the media sympathy for him, i think its ludicrous. we're talking about a child rapist here. how can you on one hand

a. have sympathy for a man clearly off his rocker, who all he did is make music you like listening to. despite him raping children

and at the same time

b. say priests in boston should be castrated and killed for the raping of children? there's a very good chance they've done a lot more humanitarian work for this world (say what you will about the catholic church, im not agreeing with them by any means, but using it as a point) than jacko ever did.

I dont feel sorry in the least.

and seriously, when was the last time he was relevant to music? 18 years ago? im sorry mike, black or white doesnt cut it for me.

Last edited 6/26/09 11:08AM server time by mikevolz
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #37   6/26/09 11:06:39AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,296-1,214
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by mikevolz

I don't understand the media sympathy for him, i think its ludicrous. we're talking about a child rapist here. how can you on one hand

a. have sympathy for a man clearly off his rocker, who all he did is make music you like listening to. despite him raping children

There's a difference between MJ and those priests...MJ was never found guilty. Does that mean he wasn't guilty? No. But it also doesn't mean that families of these kids weren't just looking for a pay day.

Post #38   6/26/09 11:15:31AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,542-1,461
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by mikevolz

There's a difference between MJ and those priests...MJ was never found guilty. Does that mean he wasn't guilty? No. But it also doesn't mean that families of these kids weren't just looking for a pay day.

thank you fleek, i was going to respond but i would have been banned.

Post #39   6/26/09 11:20:54AM   

mikevolz

Standup Guy

mikevolz Avatar

Career:183-111
Camp: The Stedman Effect
Chips:

Posted by emfleek

Posted by mikevolz

a lot of those priests were never found guilty either. the media still wildly attacked them and the catholic church.

fact about michael jackson.

from 1992, and on he was spending nights 'sleeping' (in the same bed, admitted by michael jackson) with macaulay culkin (12) and his brother kiernan (10). michael jackson was 34 at the time.

this whole thing was sparked by and proceeded because of michael jacksons wants (he wanted this to happen, otherwise you can believe 2 boys convinced him to).

now im not 34 yet, but that seems like an easy action to defend. and not suspect of his character or other actions.

Last edited 6/26/09 11:25AM server time by mikevolz
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #40   6/26/09 11:24:49AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,959-1,110
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I'm locking this. Everyone's said enough. Points made, and opinion expressed. No reason to let it get out of hand when people are emotional about it.I don't want to see any of our members cross a line over something.

ADMIN

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #41   6/26/09 1:31:56PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3