Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Shogun Rua wants Tito and Babalu!

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

randyleprechaun

MMA Regular

randyleprechaun Avatar

Career:68-36
Chips:
Check out this link!

ufcjunkie

Post #1   4/4/07 3:42:57PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
Very classy. He gave everybody props.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #2   4/4/07 3:46:07PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Career:212-114
Camp: Punishment Athletics
Chips:
Nice interview. Thanks. Ortiz would beat Shogun, no doubt. Don't argue, you know I'm right. SHUT UP.

Post #3   4/4/07 3:49:36PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:

Posted by nubby

Nice interview. Thanks. Ortiz would beat Shogun, no doubt. Don't argue, you know I'm right. SHUT UP.

if he didn't show to the weigh ins to fight dana white, what in gods good green earth would make you think he has the cojones to even accept the fight against shogun: the number one (arguably) lhw in the world!

Post #4   4/4/07 3:56:06PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Chips:

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

if he didn't show to the weigh ins to fight dana white, what in gods good green earth would make you think he has the cojones to even accept the fight against shogun: the number one (arguably) lhw in the world!

Yes because a boxing match is the same thing as a mma fight. Noob. He already said he wants to fight Shogun, read the interview again.

Post #5   4/4/07 3:57:37PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
Because an MMA match is worth about $200,000 more to him than a boxng match is.

Post #6   4/4/07 4:06:13PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:
Tito shogun would be a good match...i dont think shogun hasnt reached his full potential yet.... but babalu?! is that even fair? He would eat another shin or knee.....

Last edited 4/4/07 5:14PM server time by mkiv9secsupra
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #7   4/4/07 4:10:09PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by nubby

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

Yes because a boxing match is the same thing as a mma fight. Noob. He already said he wants to fight Shogun, read the interview again.

wow i guess nobody has a sense of humor here

Post #8   4/4/07 5:01:35PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Chips:

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

Posted by loller90278

Posted by nubby

wow i guess nobody has a sense of humor here

I don't have a sense of humor I'm aware of.

Post #9   4/4/07 5:13:55PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Tito shogun would be a good match...i dont think shogun hasnt reached his full potential yet.... but babalu?! is that even fair? He would eat another shin or knee.....

Probably just wants to settle the score with Babalu...

Shogun would destroy Tito, IMO

Post #10   4/4/07 5:17:30PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Too bad God doesn't agree with you. God told me last night Tito will be champion again. He said that Rampage is going to rip Liddells head off and then Rampage will go to jail for manslaughter and then Tito will take the title. Sorry guys.

Post #11   4/4/07 5:29:52PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by nubby

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Too bad God doesn't agree with you. God told me last night Tito will be champion again. He said that Rampage is going to rip Liddells head off and then Rampage will go to jail for manslaughter and then Tito will take the title. Sorry guys.

Looks like somebody misssed snack time

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #12   4/4/07 5:35:07PM   

nubby

Banned

nubby Avatar

Chips:

Posted by zephead

Posted by nubby

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Looks like somebody misssed snack time

Actually today I had a nice Western double cheeseburger from carls jr. with a small rootbeer. delicious.

Post #13   4/4/07 5:36:59PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by nubby

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

im not one for started arguments over the internet, but shut the f#ck up you troll

Post #14   4/4/07 5:51:30PM   

KEENAN9

Learning to Sprawl

KEENAN9 Avatar

Career:27-19
Camp: We're #1
Chips:
Shogun will dominate in the UFC!

Post #15   4/4/07 6:01:13PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2