Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Favorite place to vacation??

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

hathcock32

In Full Mount

hathcock32 Avatar

Career:1,342-839
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
White water Rafting anywhere in Colorado...is a blast man. I love Colorado period, its a beautiful place.

Post #1   4/4/07 2:22:55PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,390-1,573
Chips:
best vacation ever for me was two weeks in a cabin in the mountains in north carolina, with a lake to go fishing in the backyard.. it was f*cking beautiful, and i could have stayed there forever

Post #2   4/4/07 2:29:09PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by hathcock32

White water Rafting anywhere in Colorado...is a blast man. I love Colorado period, its a beautiful place.

I have family in colorado and we would go there all the time when i was younger,but we dont go anymore....but yea...its kickass over there in the mountains!.....the only thing i dont like is that it smells like cow shit everywhere we went...

I dont really travel much,but thats the only place i have been in my life....Texas and Colorado....i wanna go to Amsterdam and toke out with hippies some day...im only 21....so i still have many traveling years ahead..haha..i hope....maybe next year

Post #3   4/4/07 2:39:32PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
On a cruise ship. Who cares where it goes.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #4   4/4/07 3:33:13PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by hathcock32

I have family in colorado and we would go there all the time when i was younger,but we dont go anymore....but yea...its kickass over there in the mountains!.....the only thing i dont like is that it smells like cow shit everywhere we went...

I dont really travel much,but thats the only place i have been in my life....Texas and Colorado....i wanna go to Amsterdam and toke out with hippies some day...im only 21....so i still have many traveling years ahead..haha..i hope....maybe next year

Amsterdam is crap, the port of Amsterdam has a ferry link to the port in my city, so us lads can go over there on a whim, but its pretty crap. Whores everywhere, and scum bag drug tourists allover the place. Amsterdam is looking into changing its laws about tourists and drugs since its got such a big reputation as a hotspot for drug abusers. The way its looking, it could become an offence to abuse drugs as a tourist, and they may be legal only for Dutch nationals.

Post #5   4/4/07 3:42:06PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
so far for me its maui, but im going to italy tomorrow so we'll see how that is!

Post #6   4/4/07 3:46:46PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:
I just like going up north (Minnesota) myself... I usually end up just on Lake Mille Lacs, doing some fishing/drinking... It's cheap and only an hour or so away...

i am planning on going to Anchorage late this summer though, that should be an experience... mmmmm Halibut...

Post #7   4/4/07 5:07:03PM   

jdubs

In Full Mount

jdubs Avatar

Career:95-45
Chips:
I spent 18 years of my life living blocks away from the gulf in fl. in my opinion florida is not the grat tropical place people make it out to be. the florida keys on the other hand are great. there you can experience world class fishing, diving, and if you are into the party scene(im not) key west is the place to be, just be aware of who is behind you if you bend over(the town if stacked with fags). if any of you guys plan a trip to florida screw orlando, daytona, etc. go to the keys, I promise you will leave with life long memories. all though it was close by islamorada was my favorite vacation destination

Post #8   4/4/07 11:18:01PM   

Billy_Soup

Learning to Sprawl

Billy_Soup Avatar

Career:41-28
Chips:
My favorite holiday place is Fernie BC. Its got amazing skiing, and fun night life. plus I know abunch of people there so I got lots of couches to crash on. That is the one problem with living on the praries, no mountains for skiing.

I went to Europe this last summer, Definetly want to go back and see more of everywhere I went plus tonnes of places i didn't. Defintly recomend Turkey, although I had an interpreter (sis in law), but that is a great place.

Post #9   4/5/07 1:51:24AM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:
If your single, go to Europe. Copenhagen, A-Dam, London, Munich (for Oktoberfest). Great parties, clubs and easy women. (esp. when your American)

If you want a romantic getaway, don't bother with Paris. Go to Rome, or Sardina. Venice is overated as well. Cyprus is nice but over-priced and the locals aren't so great.

Post #10   4/5/07 3:56:21AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by Manfred
don't bother with Paris.

Done and done.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #11   4/5/07 4:05:59AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by Manfred
don't bother with Paris.

Done and done.

Here, here... I'll second that

Post #12   4/5/07 11:08:19AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by Manfred

If your single, go to Europe. Copenhagen, A-Dam, London, Munich (for Oktoberfest). Great parties, clubs and easy women. (esp. when your American)

If you want a romantic getaway, don't bother with Paris. Go to Rome, or Sardina. Venice is overated as well. Cyprus is nice but over-priced and the locals aren't so great.

Europe it is!!

Post #13   4/5/07 11:17:59AM   

hcazlekker

Banned

Career:34-26
Chips:
I don't think I've ever been on a "vacation."

I've taken a couple (overnight) band trips to San Antonio and Cold Springs. Visited my sister in Ft Lauderdale. Aside from that, I go camping a lot.

Gimme a tent, some good beer, and miles of trails, I'll be happy.

Post #14   4/5/07 11:49:59AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Ireland.
Period. They can drink with the best.
I heard a story from one of my mates. said he tried talking to a few times but kept giving him the cold shoulder. So he just said "you got a problem with me?" and the irish guy said " I hate you yanks". My bud was like "thats okay im Canadain". My friend wasnt sober for the enitre trip. The Irish guy loved him after that.

Post #15   4/5/07 12:05:29PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2