Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Have you ever taken steroids?

Print  
Have you ever taken steroids?
Yes 3 7%
No 38 93%
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:

Posted by Mastodon2

Except when you overtake Protein supplements, which can cause Acidosis, knocking your body PH out of its narrow working range, and that is bad news!

I thought you pissed out the protein that your body couldn't take care of just like with creatine?

Post #16   4/4/07 8:55:50PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
You do pee out excess creatine and protein, but too much protein can cause acidosis. I don't think it's terribly common though (at least not with normal diets)

Post #17   4/4/07 10:23:40PM   

FedorIsTheBest

Learning to Sprawl

FedorIsTheBest Avatar

Career:22-16
Camp: team stoppage
Chips:
Back to the original question.

I've always wanted to do steroids and the only reason I decided not to was because I saw the effects it had on my friend. My friend is a personal trainer and he's been taking them for about five years now.

The first time I heard he was taking them, he took Decabol. He got huge really fast and he put on like 20lbs in two months and went to 220 lbs. He was huge and he had a lot of balls (courage). He became really outgoing and sure of himself. I was so tempted to do them myself.

After two or three months he took it again and then he started taking it every two to three months or even four months depending on how he felt. After about a year he was like 245 lbs. ripped!

But thing is, I noticed he changed a little. He did not make sense when he spoke sometimes. I knew him for a really long time and when we would talk he would talk about certain situations that we were in and he would remember them much differently than they actually happened. He would also remember movies differently and he would confuse people's names.

He kept taking decabol, but he wasn't getting much progress, so he added Winstrol and took that for about two years. HE became like 260 lbs. and he looked like he was raging from all the roids. He became kind of scary because he would yell and have emotional outbursts and he looked like he would kill someone; so I kind of drifted away from him. I moved to a different place. I saw him like two years after that and he was much smaller and his eyes looked weird and he just looked like his mind was not 100%, like he's a little fukked in the mind. He also talked like it too. I mean this guy was really smart but he seemed a lot dumber and weirder now.

So that's my 2 cents. Give me props if it helps you.

Post #18   4/4/07 10:48:57PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,967-1,114
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
No, but I worked in gym's for a long time, and have seen a lot of guys( and unfortunately the occasional girl bodybuilder) take them. The only people who IMO should take any kind of steroids/HGH, and even then in small doses under a doctor's supervision, are men over 35 to make them age slower, or for medicinal purposes.Both have been shown to help certain illnesses and heal some injuries. All should be regulated and prescribed by a doctor to me. There will always be docs of questionable ethics who will abuse this though. There was( might still be) a place called the life extension institute in palm Springs that cost a lot, but actually provided a helpful service to a friend. My buddy who owns a gym went there and got both. However, you have to go through a lengthy and expensive screening process for them to even allow you in their program. The main doc was in his 50's and looked like a really fit 30 year old. They actually declined someone else I knew, and found a tumor in the pre-screening process, which saved his life. I guess my point is it's okay in moderation for those who need it. 99% of people I have seen take them didn't fall under that category though.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #19   4/5/07 7:51:48AM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
Yeah, Acidosis isnt terribly common, but it can happen. You do pee out excess protein and creatine, but it stresses your liver and kidneys to do it, and can have a cumulative damaging effect on long term users of protein and creatine supplements.

Post #20   4/5/07 8:58:57AM   

Fanboy 1988

Standup Guy

Fanboy 1988  Avatar

Career:68-49
Chips:

Posted by Mastodon2

I've never used them. I know however, that they enhance your risk of heart attacks and strokes, you become more prone to embolysm after taking them.

Did anyone see that Greg Valentino program, "The man whose arms exploded?"

That was one of the sickest/weirdest shows I've ever seen in my life...

For people that haven't seen it just take a look at this guy... The guy's arms really did explode, and he also spent time in prison for sale of the stuff to......

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 4/27/07 12:54PM server time by Fanboy 1988
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #21   4/27/07 12:51:18PM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
ttt
With all the new members I'm curious to see if the results still are the same.

Post #22   7/16/07 4:31:18PM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
No man stuff will kill ya.

Post #23   7/16/07 4:38:20PM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:

Posted by Fanboy 1988

Posted by Mastodon2

I've never used them. I know however, that they enhance your risk of heart attacks and strokes, you become more prone to embolysm after taking them.

Did anyone see that Greg Valentino program, "The man whose arms exploded?"

That was one of the sickest/weirdest shows I've ever seen in my life...

For people that haven't seen it just take a look at this guy... The guy's arms really did explode, and he also spent time in prison for sale of the stuff to......

I want to see a man`s arm explode.

Post #24   7/16/07 4:41:55PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,556-1,465
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i know a few guys that have taken them and for some it seemed to be fine, they beefed up with no noticable effects, but there are 2 in particular that became complete douchebags after they started on them. they would start random fights(they didnt before taking them), and cut themselves off from the rest of us that were their friends. now this was over 10 years ago and i havent really seen either one since, but for something to be able to completely change someones whole personality is pretty scary and because of that i would never touch them.

Post #25   7/16/07 4:42:27PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
Never. I've never abused any illegal substance. Heck, I've never even taken a drag from a cigarette.

Post #26   7/16/07 8:00:59PM   

tommyprairie

MMA Regular

tommyprairie Avatar

Career:418-239
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
It would cheapen any win.

Post #27   7/16/07 8:34:13PM   

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
Steroids no!!krealkyline,protein,glutamine,noc yes

Post #28   7/16/07 8:34:28PM   

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Career:1,063-740
Camp: *TeaM SaTaN*
Chips:
I have taken, HGH, Anabolics, And Boldenone, And I HUGE and loving life, 6'4, 360lbs of pure muscle, no side effects at all except everywhere i go i cant stop masturbating and punching myself in the face

Post #29   7/16/07 9:50:35PM   

TOMMYAYO05

MMA Sensei

TOMMYAYO05 Avatar

Career:481-312
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:

I have taken, HGH, Anabolics, And Boldenone, And I HUGE and loving life, 6'4, 360lbs of pure muscle, no side effects at all except everywhere i go i cant stop masturbating and punching myself in the face
wtf??wat a cheater!!

Post #30   7/16/07 11:44:39PM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3