Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMA Quick Quote: Frank Shamrock and his stability ball ready for Nick Diaz or Tito Ortiz rematches

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,335-1,232
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
“Certain things didn’t go well leading up to that fight, during practice I popped a few ribs. It was really painful at the time but I thought it wouldn’t have a big impact on the fight, but as you could see it obviously did. I could feel that I couldn’t get any power in my shots so I had to keep it standing. Before the fight, I was told that I had to rest my ribs for a while so I couldn’t work out on the stability ball which is crucial to getting a good workout, most guys like to train BJJ, boxing or whatever but the stability ball encompasses all of those aspects into one. It was weird because usually I can go 3 rounds no problem but it was like my body started shutting down after the first round. I think that fight was a blessing is disguise, I changed up my training schedule and bought a new stability ball which I’ve been working out on to help me with my balance. But props to Diaz he did a great job. Of course the Diaz fight didn’t sit well with me so I definitely would like to get a rematch. There’s still plenty of fights left out there for me before I call it a day, if Tito wants to do it I wouldn’t mind kicking his ass again, I'm sure we could agree to a catch weight.”

STORY

Post #1   6/16/09 10:57:56AM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,554-840
Chips:

MMA Quick Quote: Frank Shamrock and his geriatric chair ready for Nick Diaz or Tito Ortiz rematches

Post #2   6/16/09 12:36:42PM   

Brain_Smasher

Banned

Brain_Smasher Avatar

Career:761-379
Chips:
Translation

Frank: Everyone look at me! I never lost! Give me money! Pay me like im undefeated!!!! WaaaWaaaa Waaa.

Dont get up and go away mad. Just get up and go away Frank.

Post #3   6/16/09 1:14:36PM