Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Anyone else here get the creeps when...

Print  
Does 9:11 give you the creeps?
Yes 3 10%
No 13 43%
You're an idiot..(dont worry..i can take it :)..) 14 47%
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

hathcock32

In Full Mount

hathcock32 Avatar

Career:1,342-839
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
Im starting to get creeped out by everything u say ...it seems like everything you say that happened to you also happened to me. I was just telling my girl last night that, ive been seein 9:11 for about 3 years now. I swear everytime i look it will just show up....its really creepy, i feel ya bro......Bin Laden is after us or some shit.

ps. i saw bums smoking crack in mid daylight yesterday...officially introduced to CALI i guess

Post #16   4/4/07 2:19:18PM   

randyleprechaun

MMA Regular

randyleprechaun Avatar

Career:68-36
Chips:
Thinking bout it i bless myself when an ambulance goes past, or whenever i leave the house! Its not that im particularly religious, i believe in god though and have always done it. Probably for luck or out of habit!

Im from Ireland and thousands of tourists(mostly american) come every year to kiss the blarney stone for love, in my opinion thats Crazy!

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 4/4/07 2:59PM server time by randyleprechaun
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   4/4/07 2:58:51PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by randyleprechaun

Thinking bout it i bless myself when an ambulance goes past, or whenever i leave the house! Its not that im particularly religious, i believe in god though and have always done it. Probably for luck or out of habit!

Im from Ireland and thousands of tourists(mostly american) come every year to kiss the blarney stone for love, in my opinion thats Crazy!

what the!....that guy is taking it too far...is he looking for a clitoris?..cant he just kiss the top?

Post #18   4/4/07 3:40:51PM   

randyleprechaun

MMA Regular

randyleprechaun Avatar

Career:68-36
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

what the!....that guy is taking it too far...is he looking for a clitoris?..cant he just kiss the top?

"Kissing the stone is for some people a difficult physical feat. In the past, to kiss the Stone people were hung by their heels over the edge of the parapet. One day a pilgrim broke from the grasp of his friends and went hurtling downward to certain death!"

F**k that!

Post #19   4/4/07 3:52:55PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by FedorIsTheBest

Posted by hcazlekker

My friend has a funny game she plays, every time she sees the number 333 she has to make sense of the nearest pile of random letters (for instance, license plates), haha.

I have to jump into bed from atleast a foot out . . . or a zombie might grab my ankle. Haha! I grew out of that game a while ago, but every once in a while I'll jump into bed for the fun of it.

That's nothing, every time I eat peanut butter, I have this quirk where I have to take my penis out and put some peanut butter on my penis...

Quirk? Uh oh...

Post #20   4/4/07 4:11:51PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by FedorIsTheBest

Posted by hcazlekker

My friend has a funny game she plays, every time she sees the number 333 she has to make sense of the nearest pile of random letters (for instance, license plates), haha.

I have to jump into bed from atleast a foot out . . . or a zombie might grab my ankle. Haha! I grew out of that game a while ago, but every once in a while I'll jump into bed for the fun of it.

That's nothing, every time I eat peanut butter, I have this quirk where I have to take my penis out and put some peanut butter on my penis...

Quirk? Uh oh...

its not cheating if you put peanut butter on it and let your dog lick it........

Post #21   4/4/07 4:22:41PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by FedorIsTheBest

Posted by hcazlekker

Quirk? Uh oh...

its not cheating if you put peanut butter on it and let your dog lick it........

I thought that was called 'dating'???

Post #22   4/4/07 5:04:03PM   

FedorIsTheBest

Learning to Sprawl

FedorIsTheBest Avatar

Career:22-16
Camp: team stoppage
Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Quirk? Uh oh...

This is just Fukkin hilarious!

Post #23   4/4/07 10:33:35PM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
Does not bother me.

Post #24   7/16/07 10:49:15AM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
only one i react to in a happy state is 7:11 and 4:20 haha.

Post #25   7/16/07 11:26:32AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2