Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Donald Cerrone calls out Jamie Varner for having the runs

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,738-1,026
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
“After my fight (with James Krause) I wanted to remind people about (Jamie) Varner always getting out of the ICU. He just keeps drawing out our next fight. He needs to agree on a date so we can get it going. As a person, I can’t respect Varner anymore. For him to pull all the **** he does — he takes the easy way out, hiding behind things and milking it as long as he can. He called timeouts in his fights against both McCullough and Franca. He pulled his **** with me. He’s always looking for a way out. Well see how he finds a way out in our next fight. I am not sure what his problem is but he thinks too highly of himself. When the **** hits the fan, Varner’s the kind of guy that would rather flight then fight. I would like to knock that ******’s head off. Hopefully he will stand with me, but he’ll likely shoot on me, try to take me down, and lay and pray. I’ve been working on my wrestling with Rashad Evans, all the guys at Greg Jackson’s; they are forcing me to get better. Jaime ran that whole fight last time. A champion isn’t supposed to do that.

LINK

Post #1   6/11/09 12:43:44AM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
Cowboy is the freakin man! Definitely rooting for him in the rematch. Hopefully varner picks a date soon, I want to freakin see this already! Its gonna be a sick ass fight!

Post #2   6/11/09 12:48:56AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Right, Jamie is pushing the fight back because he's scared It has nothing to deal with the two hand surgeries he's had since the fight.

Get real.. Jamie took it to Cowboy the entire fight last time until the end. I'm not saying Cowboy can't beat him, but he's being delusional about what happened in the cage. Cowboy was definitely gaining a head of steam as the fight went on, but it wasn't going to be enough to secure the decision. Maybe a finish. We'll never know, though.

This next fight is going to be really good. I can guarantee anybody who would say otherwise that Jamie is looking forward to this fight and he's definitely not running scared.

Post #3   6/11/09 1:00:59AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,360-1,218
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Without needing fuel to the fire, Varner wins.

This is only going to make it that much worse for Cerrone.

Post #4   6/11/09 4:24:22AM