Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Why isn't MMA sanctioned in Maryland?

Print  
Posted By Message

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
"Why isn't MMA sanctioned in Maryland?" My good friend Colin (himself an avid MMA fan) posed me this question the other day and the question inspired not only this blog entry but what will be increased coverage of this issue on my part in future articles.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #1   4/3/07 3:55:47PM   

bayonetxwork

In Full Mount

bayonetxwork Avatar

Career:114-60
Camp: TUFFS Fight Club
Chips:
Thats great to see that someone is actually taking the time to side with MMA. I'm from Maryland and roughly 30min from Baltimore, so it would be great to see it get sanctioned here.

Post #2   4/3/07 4:08:30PM   

xxTapoutxx

Learning to Sprawl

xxTapoutxx Avatar

Career:739-449
Camp: No Joke Squad
Chips:
same here

i would love to see some mma events in maryland

Post #3   4/4/07 2:09:03PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
I'm in Carroll County but was born and raised in PG County. DC is having a card May 12. I'll be there

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #4   4/4/07 3:32:21PM