Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Street Fight Videos

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Mayo

Standup Guy

Mayo Avatar

Career:261-179
Camp: Downtown Chi-Town
Chips:
Post any non-mma fights here...

I stumbled across this good one.

Ignore the first fight. Watch the second fight. Great use of body shots. Bas would be proud.

link

Post #1   4/3/07 2:35:29PM   

Lay_N_Pray

In Full Mount

Lay_N_Pray Avatar

Career:253-130
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:
LOL...that was good stuff. I hate street fighting with a passion but that was good. I mean if you want to fight and you have it in you train and work on it and get into a boxing ring or an MMA ring and give it a shot, dont be a bunch of clowns proving how tough you can be.

As far as the fight goes the highlight was definitely from the "Gee I wish I was as good as Shonie Carter" guy who missed TWO spinning back fists.

And of course Kimbo being the waterboy was the other highlight.

Post #2   4/3/07 3:33:06PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
street fights updated daily

Post #3   4/3/07 3:44:20PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
Those guys might be able to kick properly if they wore proper shorts for fighting, in shorts like that you can do much more than the crappy front kicks on demonstration there. Mind you, neither of them had any finesse, so I doubt they'd throw proper kicks, pants allowing.

Post #4   4/3/07 4:31:40PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by Mayo

Post any non-mma fights here...

I stumbled across this good one.

Ignore the first fight. Watch the second fight. Great use of body shots. Bas would be proud.

link

that guy with the long hair was obviously no bum...he is probably trains in boxing,and decided to take that street fighter to school.....good fight

Post #5   4/3/07 5:00:52PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by loller90278

Good link....that "Two guys mess with the wrong people " was amazing....i wonder if that guy knows someone got it on video..

if i were him,i would of kept going man......someone backfist my woman like that,i would leave them close to dead!

..he should of at least kicked the guy(who hit her) on the face while he was down...and a couple to the ribs.....Seriously man....shes not even my girl and i feel like kicking those guys asses 10x worse than he did..

Last edited 4/3/07 5:42PM server time by Trapt1nw0nder
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #6   4/3/07 5:40:02PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Good link....that "Two guys mess with the wrong people " was amazing....i wonder if that guy knows someone got it on video..

if i were him,i would of kept going man......someone backfist my woman like that,i would leave them close to dead!

..he should of at least kicked the guy(who hit her) on the face while he was down...and a couple to the ribs.....Seriously man....shes not even my girl and i feel like kicking those guys asses 10x worse than he did..

Man those two assholes got it handed to them!

Post #7   4/3/07 6:40:52PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:
This guy gets the absolute crap beat out of him!

http://www.brickfist.com/3.Street_Fights/318.Felon_Gets_a_Royal_Shit_Kicking.html

This one I can't believe the people didn't help the guy that was out they just left him there!

http://www.brickfist.com/3.Street_Fights/171.2_on_2_Felony_Fights.html

This one is hilarious!

http://www.brickfist.com/3.Street_Fights/222.Knocked_Out_While_Driving.html

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #8   4/3/07 7:03:43PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by loller90278

I think that video is staged (like so many others on youtube)

What are the chances of someone randomly filming something like that happening? I say slim to none.

I personally don't care to watch these videos. Some are a little funny, but most of the time they are boring or lame IMO.

The cat fights are the worst of all.

Post #9   4/3/07 10:40:11PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:
no way that was staged.......i dont think a small petite pretty girl will allow someone to backfist her on the face like that....

what are the chances of a Cop dash cam catching a car run into the car they pulled over on video tape?..i have seen that at least 10 times

Post #10   4/3/07 11:07:08PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:
But the camera is always there and running.

I see your arguement, but I still don't buy that the video is real.

Post #11   4/3/07 11:18:08PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by fedorwins1

http://www.brickfist.com/3.Street_Fights/318.Felon_Gets_a_Royal_Shit_Kicking

That video is mint, that guy totally deserved it, trying to look all tough, saying "I stabbed him and he just got up, he wanted to fight. He had blood spurting allover the place. It was awesome!"

Then he just gets wrecked. 280lb hispanic guy knee dropping his head. Ouch.

Post #12   4/4/07 8:03:14AM   

Mayo

Standup Guy

Mayo Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

I also think it was staged. The guys look like they are throwing their heads back with each punch just like stunt fighters would do. And the back fist to that girl was really light and she probably threw her head back with it too.

Post #13   4/4/07 12:30:27PM   

Mayo

Standup Guy

Mayo Avatar

Chips:

Posted by fedorwins1

http://www.brickfist.com/3.Street_Fights/318.Felon_Gets_a_Royal_Shit_Kicking.html

I don't know man, I might be contradicting myself but there are some street fights that I find just disgusting like that one you posted. I mean why the hell did that guy keep kneeing him in the jaw while he was out cold. That's where I draw the line. I know the term "street fight" can mean just about anything, but I'm hoping for some links to quality fights like the one I posted.

Post #14   4/4/07 12:55:00PM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Chips:

Posted by Mayo

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

I also think it was staged. The guys look like they are throwing their heads back with each punch just like stunt fighters would do. And the back fist to that girl was really light and she probably threw her head back with it too.

yeah,i know the backfist to the girl was light,the guy wasnt trying to knock her out with it,but must annoy..and i watched it again...and no way did the girl throw her head back in any way...you could also hear the smacking sound when it connected.....

if a guy was throwing bombs at you, wouldnt you throw your head back with every punch like "stunt fighters" do? its called natural instincts...

and if it is staged...they deserve an Oscar!

Post #15   4/4/07 1:11:11PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2