Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

‘Dont call it a comeback’ for Kevin Randleman … it’s a rebirth

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,989-1,152
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
“LL Cool J has a great song: ‘Don’t call it a comeback. I’ve been here for years.’ Don’t call it a comeback. I don’t think of it as a comeback. I look at it like I needed to go back to school and learn a lot more. I’m just going to give it my all Saturday night. I don’t anticipate anybody at 205 being able to knock me out or take me out.

Think of it as the ‘Rebirth of the Monster.’ But I’m not a monster anymore. I’m not running around in the streets like a crazy man. I just want to fight. I just want to be the guy I always was but was too scared to be. The best thing that ever happened to me was the UFC firing me because I was just too crazy and too out of control. There has always been so much chaos in my life that now that it’s calm I feel nervous.

But not because I’m fighting Mike Whitehead or whoever on June 6. I’m not nervous because I’m angry. I’m nervous because I know for one year I’ve trained for this fight. I’ve been training because I knew I had to be ready to fight once I got that contract.

LINK

Last edited 6/6/09 12:01AM server time by MMAcca
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #1   6/5/09 11:59:50PM   

NatedawgThaM

MMA Sensei

NatedawgThaM Avatar

Career:676-444
Chips:
Hell yeah! Randleman fighting with a whole lot more knowledge about the game? That's insane! Kinda scary really if u think about it, Randleman with submission knowledge. im scared for Mike, I think kevins gonna make an example out of him. Cant wait to see him back in action!

Post #2   6/6/09 5:32:28PM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
man. I wish he had done this 8 years ago.

Post #3   6/6/09 7:35:27PM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,631-1,351
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Oh how cool.

Sooooo does he start his comeback next fight then ?

Post #4   6/7/09 4:28:00AM