Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Fedor Emelianenko Wants One Fight Deal With UFC

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Frost_777

MMA Regular

Frost_777 Avatar

Career:951-674
Camp: TKO
Chips:
Mir vs Fedor is a fight i would love to see, imagine the hype behind that fight. The former ufc champion who got in a motorcycle accident makes his comeback to ufc gold and fedor beating the one man everyone says could have the skills to beat him ( barrnet). I just would love to laugh if the ufc were to somehow sign fedor to a longer deal and he runs through barrnet and the winner of mir/lesnar and they still try to promote anderson as the top p4p fighter.

the fight probably wont happen but if it does i will crap my pants and make that my display picture lol

Post #31   6/10/09 2:03:43AM   

slapshot

In Full Mount

slapshot Avatar

Career:509-316
Camp: Ultimate Fighter Top Team
Chips:
So its a good idea to let Fador walk into the UFC distroy your champion and use your brand for publicity just so he can walk out and leave a title vacant as well as take all the intrest in the weight class with him?

I call BS on the whole Idea he even wants the one fight contract, I think he is just staging a publicity stunt.

Eventually if he wants to keep fighting MMA he will have to come to the UFC because he's running out of legitimate challengers and soon the only fighters he has yet to face that can create draw will be the ones in the UFC.

Post #32   6/10/09 2:31:17AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3