Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Florida vs Ohio State - 2 Nutthhugger's cautionary tale

Print  
Posted By Message

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,941-1,101
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Now that they are playing in the NCAA basketball final , after previously meeting in the NCAA football title game, I will relate to you a cautionary tale that shows why nutthugging anything is bad. To me a nutthugger is someone who defends something inspite of reason or logic. They are going to defend their position/side right or wrong, because they don't want to admit there side could be wrong, and winning the argument s more important than truth. Now I'm a fan of a lot of sport's , and am loyal to my teams, but that doesn't mean I always think they are the best. Some guys in my fantasy baseball league made a bet at the draft yesterday. Now Florida beat Ohio state in football, and is a heavy favorite in basketball. The OH st. fan at my draft was running his mouth at the FLA. guy, even thought he FLA wasn't saying anything about it. The $50 bucks he lost in the football game probably spurring on his insecurities. OH st. was a big favorite in football and FLA. upset them. Anything is possible( and the games still not over) , but I think his ego got him into trouble on this. FLA. is up by 9 right now, and look in control of the game. The bet was the loser would have to wear a shirt saying they are the opposing team and guys Bit*h at the sports bar where we have our fantasy football draft all day. For example if Fla. wins Brian will have to wear a FLA. colored shirt stating " I Lance and Florida's little Ohio State bit*h". Pride goeth before a fall folks. I have learned my pride and the word's that it has stupidly spurred me to spew in my youth can really come back to haunt you. It's a scary bet for either, but man will I be laughing come football season, at whoever loses this.

Last edited 4/2/07 11:08PM server time by hippysmacker
Edit note/reason: n/a

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #1   4/2/07 10:51:47PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,941-1,101
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Florida wins. Looks like Brian will be suffering, hope he doesn't quit the league over it

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #2   4/3/07 12:06:10AM