Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Despite reports, Frank Trigg insists bout with Josh Koscheck not yet on the table

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,763-1,032
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Despite multiple reports surfacing Friday night that a September matchup between Frank Trigg (19-6 MMA, 2-3 UFC) and Josh Koscheck (12-4 MMA, 10-4 UFC) had been verbally agreed to by each fighter, "Twinkle Toes" insists he has not yet been approached about the fight.

Trigg insisted to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that he was still in the dark regarding his first opponent in a recently announced return to the UFC.

Trigg has since gone on to publicly dispel the rumors through various postings on his Twitter account.

"Now hear this, now hear this... I know that I have no idea. That is all," read the first post, followed up one hour later by, "Rumors are not true. I have no knowledge who or when."

LINK

Post #1   5/30/09 4:58:59PM   

DaMaGeInC

MMA Regular

DaMaGeInC Avatar

Career:1,192-778
Camp: Team Topaz
Chips:
would be a good fight but perhaps they should give Trigg a warm up match with someone a little easier

Post #2   5/31/09 2:49:44AM