Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Marcus Davis Blog - Part 1

Print  
Posted By Message

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,573-1,315
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
We’re just over two weeks away from what has become the most important fight of my whole career

in mixed martial arts, and the most important fight I’ve ever had in MMA or even in my professional or amateur boxing careers.

“Hate” is a very powerful word, I know. It gets thrown around a lot when people don’t really mean it, like “Aw, I hate mustard!” or “Aw, I hate this song”. But I hate my opponent at UFC 99.

I hate Dan Hardy.

LINK

Post #1   5/29/09 12:20:25PM   

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
I love Marcus Davis! That has got to be the best way to shoot someone down I have ever read!

"What do you call having a metrosexual, red and black dyed Mohawk and wearing a bandit mask on the way to the Octagon to hide your ugly teeth!"

OWNED!!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #2   5/29/09 3:40:12PM   

Chuteboxer

Standup Guy

Chuteboxer Avatar

Career:297-176
Camp: The Grappling Academy
Chips:

Posted by SmileR

I love Marcus Davis! That has got to be the best way to shoot someone down I have ever read!

"What do you call having a metrosexual, red and black dyed Mohawk and wearing a bandit mask on the way to the Octagon to hide your ugly teeth!"

OWNED!!

Indeed. War Davis.

Post #3   5/29/09 7:08:55PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,928-1,113
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Hate is a very strong word. Maybe Marcus has let hardy get under his skin. If so, bad move.

WAR HARDY

Post #4   5/29/09 10:48:26PM