Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Just watched Yushin Okami vs Dean Lister

Print  
Posted By Message

TimW001

MMA Sensei

TimW001 Avatar

Career:724-436
Chips:
I have to admit that Yushin certainly has some of the absolute best hands in the UFC MW division. He is so very, he is very powerful. He stuffed Lister on the ground. He had no problems anywhere with Lister on the ground in fact. He is a very intelligent composed striker. I think he'll be back in contention very soon.

(Btw, I'm usually very biased towards Japanese fighters)

Post #1   5/23/09 1:07:37AM   

pinoymixplaya

MMA Regular

pinoymixplaya Avatar

Career:296-200
Chips:
well he definitely won't be getting a title shot anytime soon because of Thales Leites. unless he decides to fight with more intensity and the will to finish, he won't be going anywhere near the title. He needs to fight more like how he fought against Rich Franklin in the last round, except it shouldn't take him more than 1 round to get fired up like that. IMO he has all the skills and attributes to be a dominating figure in the MW division minus the burning desire to finish fights..

Post #2   5/23/09 6:01:30PM