Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Ed Soares, Krzysztof Soszynski and Chael Sonnen sound off on UFC 98 and so much more

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Record: 1,608-945
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
UFC 98-featured fighters Krzysztof Soszynski and Chael Sonnen, as well as MMA super-manager Ed Soares, were the featured guests on MMAmania.com’s exclusive presentation of Pro MMA Radio this week.

First up was Soares, the manager of Brazilian legends such as UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva, former PRIDE and UFC heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, former WEC middleweight champion Paulo Filho and the number one-ranked 205-pound contender, Lyoto Machida, who has his title shot against Rashad Evans at UFC 98 on Saturday.

Soares was quick to play up the potential for the fight, saying that it could prove to be “one of those fights that people talk about for the rest of their lives.”

LINK

Post #1   5/22/09 4:38:28PM   

941_Florida_Boy

MMA Regular

941_Florida_Boy Avatar
Record: 1,358-958
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:
Although I am picking Machida to win. I don't think it will be the "Fight of the Century" by any means.

Post #2   5/22/09 5:28:10PM   

RearNakedJoke

In Full Mount

RearNakedJoke Avatar
Record: 1,174-828
Chips:
i'm expecting this fight to involve alot of dancing around the cage. not super exciting but far more entertaining than silva v leites last month.

i'm picking machida 2nd round KO by Pee Pee breath.

Post #3   5/23/09 1:41:04AM