Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC VP of Operations Talks Credentials

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,881-1,084
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
MMA’s latest controversy has more or less pushed the UFC credential issue to the back burner, but I thought it worth while to post this interview conducted a few weeks ago by insidefighting.com with UFC VP of Operations Donna Marcolini.

A summary of the main points is below:

LINK

Post #1   4/23/09 1:25:46PM   

wapttn

MMeh?

wapttn Avatar

Career:254-148
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

MMA’s latest controversy has more or less pushed the UFC credential issue to the back burner, but I thought it worth while to post this interview conducted a few weeks ago by insidefighting.com with UFC VP of Operations Donna Marcolini.

A summary of the main points is below:

LINK

good article... like I said, the anti-ufc reporters at sherdog were making a mountain out of a mole hill with only half the facts

Post #2   4/23/09 4:57:39PM   

Sir_Karl

MMA Sensei

Sir_Karl Avatar

Career:2,240-1,521
Chips:
You know what's wrong with MMA? Websites devoted to the business side of things. We are fans...it's none of our business.
It must not be fun to just watch the fights anymore.
Now we must scrutinize every aspect of our favorite sports or favorite stars etc.
The business side, the personal side....every little detail is our business....not.
How about we just watch the fights?

Post #3   4/23/09 5:25:10PM   

Darnok

Heavyweight Chump

Darnok Avatar

Career:1,483-1,177
Camp: The Puddle
Chips:

Posted by Sir_Karl

You know what's wrong with MMA? Websites devoted to the business side of things. We are fans...it's none of our business.
Now we must scrutinize every aspect of our favorite sports or favorite stars etc.
The business side, the personal side....every little detail is our business....not.

Very well said. I agree whole heartedly.

Post #4   4/24/09 4:39:47PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,881-1,084
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by Sir_Karl

Sounds good to me

Post #5   4/25/09 1:09:37AM