Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Dana On Europe: "We're Coming To France Definitely"

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
From MMA to MM-Eh now to Le UFC...at yesterday's UFC 97 Press Conference, Dana White revealed that the next stop on UFC's European expansion after Germany is France. Although no date is set Dana says they're next after Germany in June. France does not regulate MMA but an official ban was lifted in '08 and a show there could be overseen by UFC and, more specifically, UFC Vice President of Regulatory Affairs Marc Ratner, the former head of the NSAC.

Article

Post #1   4/17/09 6:38:08AM   

bustin_mma

Standup Guy

bustin_mma Avatar

Career:1,489-869
Camp: Kame House
Chips:
Why the hell France. Traditionally France isnt even a country of fight fans. They are more into eating cheese and drinking wine and homosexuality, you know stuff like that.

Post #2   4/17/09 1:43:26PM   

Hideous

Learning to Sprawl

Career:229-178
Chips:
mate you obviously dont know much about the world other then the americas.
France, for example, when they saw their leaders were doing a shite job, chopped of their heads instead of taking it up the arse, know what I mean.
France , only had a huge empire under a chap named Bonoparte.
France , is still probably the country where the people revolt the most in the EU ending in violence.

mmm, so is it not quite amazing they they can do that and still have time for the buggery now and again.

Post #3   4/17/09 4:47:37PM   

decken

Standup Guy

decken Avatar

Career:471-314
Chips:

Posted by bustin_mma

Why the hell France. Traditionally France isnt even a country of fight fans. They are more into eating cheese and drinking wine and homosexuality, you know stuff like that.

I hope you get banned for that ignorant and prejudice comment!!! Go get an education!!!!!!

Post #4   4/17/09 5:37:38PM   

LakieMan

MMA Regular

LakieMan Avatar

Career:66-40
Chips:

Posted by bustin_mma

Very rude comment to say on the forums, if you feel that way keep it to yourself, not share to others. Other people don't want to hear comments like that, and btw there could be people from France on here. I hope they rip you a new one there big guy!!!

Post #5   4/17/09 5:41:02PM   

Amigop

MMA Regular

Amigop Avatar

Career:248-181
Chips:
This is good news for the europe scene
But with the ufc doing shows in uk, germany, ireland, france, and a couple other states refulating mma, i dont think there is enough months in the year to cover all that

Post #6   4/17/09 10:10:38PM