Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Paul Kelly warns Junie Browning: “I’ll turn your hair red”

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Wallass

MMA Sensei

Wallass Avatar

Career:2,140-1,258
Camp: Canada's Finest
Chips:
Kelly is a machine and Kaiba I know your wrong man and we`ll see when they fight.

Post #16   4/8/09 4:40:57PM   

Jesse_Canadian_MMA

Belt Contender

Jesse_Canadian_MMA Avatar

Career:1,772-1,096
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
when is this fight happening anyways???? Kelly is fighting Delgado in june basically this drama has to continue for at least a few more months

Post #17   4/8/09 4:41:06PM   

supatolacyl

MMA Regular

supatolacyl Avatar

Career:1,157-897
Chips:
If Junie couldn't put down Kaplan he has no chance in striking with Kelly, simple as that.

Post #18   4/8/09 4:57:15PM   

yole10

Learning to Sprawl

Career:202-131
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
Isnt kelly 170?

Post #19   4/8/09 5:17:43PM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by wiggum

wow.....why is kelly so hyped in here? I agree that he'll beat junie, quite easily actually....but logic tells me that it isnt gonna be the beatdown that everybody thinks.....junie has the better striking, were has kelly never really been a good striker but more of a brawler...against the stylings of junie, hes gonna get picked apart if he keeps it on the feet....plus kelly doesnt really have the power that everybody for some reason everyone thinks he does (when has he ever shown it?), then again junie doenst have the power to put kellys lights out either...kellys chin is tough, but junies is too from what weve seen...bjj goes to junie, despite past fights, but against kelly, his bjj isnt gonna do anything......wrestling is were this fight comes down to, junie has good wrestling but not enough experience using it in mma, were as kelly has good wrestling and uses it really well in the ufc.....i see kelly winning by working on top position for the majority of the fight to win a unanimous decision or 3rd tko

Junie has better striking?? I dont think I have ever seen Junie strike well.

Post #20   4/8/09 5:55:54PM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by yole10

Isnt kelly 170?

He was... He is dropping to 155, a much better weight class for him IMO.

Post #21   4/8/09 5:57:26PM   

LakieMan

MMA Regular

LakieMan Avatar

Career:66-40
Chips:
Paul Kelly, by a nasty KO, that retires Browning!!LOL

Post #22   4/8/09 6:44:51PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,805-1,005
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Kelly by late tko or UD

Kellys power is a bit overrated in my opinion.

Post #23   4/8/09 7:04:29PM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:
Not sure if Junie has legitemitly pissed off Paul or Kelly is playing his contract beautifly. When he crushes Roli , maybe the UFC will throw him a bone and let him obliterate Junie or not. I think Kelly takes the fight all day, and think he is playing his way into making a documented path into the UFC LW top ranks. He is an exciting fighter and someone needs to feel his wrath, might as well be Junie.

Post #24   4/8/09 8:46:21PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:780-456
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
Lol @ whoever thinks Junie has better striking. Hes never done anything to show me hes got good hands, whereas Kellys boxing is looking better and better everytime he fights. I think the reason his power never looks that good is becouse hes always been fighting gamers. I mean, apart from the guys hes knocked out in the 1st/2nd round before he got to the UFC, hes fought Davies whos only tko loss came from a cut, Troy, whos never been ko'd, although hes only had 5 fights, and Taylor, whos also never been Ko'd (Depsite what his sherdog record says, the Paul Taylor who actually took the loss thats on his record is a huge HW lol).

Also, I think the reason this started was Junie apparantly did an interview where he said he'd like to fight kelly becouse he sucks and he could beat him easy. Or something along those lines. Paul sent Junie a message telling him to watch his mouth and if he had an issue with Paul they could sort it in the cage, and Junie replied basically saying he didnt no who Paul was and he'd never heard of him.

Post #25   4/9/09 4:26:02AM   

Ben99901

Learning to Sprawl

Career:207-178
Camp: Bad Boys
Chips:
Paul Kelly Has a chance,
War Team Redneck, junie Browning by Sub or TKO in the 2nd

Post #26   4/9/09 11:08:30AM   

wiggum

In Full Mount

wiggum Avatar

Career:837-507
Chips:

Posted by Red-Dragon

Posted by wiggum

wow.....why is kelly so hyped in here? I agree that he'll beat junie, quite easily actually....but logic tells me that it isnt gonna be the beatdown that everybody thinks.....junie has the better striking, were has kelly never really been a good striker but more of a brawler...against the stylings of junie, hes gonna get picked apart if he keeps it on the feet....plus kelly doesnt really have the power that everybody for some reason everyone thinks he does (when has he ever shown it?), then again junie doenst have the power to put kellys lights out either...kellys chin is tough, but junies is too from what weve seen...bjj goes to junie, despite past fights, but against kelly, his bjj isnt gonna do anything......wrestling is were this fight comes down to, junie has good wrestling but not enough experience using it in mma, were as kelly has good wrestling and uses it really well in the ufc.....i see kelly winning by working on top position for the majority of the fight to win a unanimous decision or 3rd tko

Junie has better striking?? I dont think I have ever seen Junie strike well.

junies striking isnt top notch, im not saying that...im refering to paul kelly having terrible technical standup....hes a brawler...were as junie is more technical than him...im not saying hes the greatest ever, but styles make fights and in this fight kelly would have to improve greatly to outstrike junie on technical basis....i also doubt its gonna come down to striking anyways so who cares anyways

Post #27   4/9/09 11:47:17AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2