Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

What keeps this guy going?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,361-1,555
Chips:

Posted by Rush

Wow, ffforgottenx, your response to my joke is quite befitting for the comments section on youtube. You post there much?

I would also suggest thinking before you resort to calling someone dumb. Your initial response and your follow up don't exactly jive.

i.e. If you knew I was kidding, then why would you think that I was dumb?

Besides, I would take a closer look at the content and grammar of some of your previous posts before calling someone dumb.

i retracted my statements, sent you a private mail

sorry everyone

Post #16   3/29/07 2:25:53PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by ffforgottenx

hah you arent ever going to let me live it down that i was wigger like 10 years ago are you?

Nope..

Why would you really?
Forgottenx never admit anything embarassing on the internet.

Post #17   3/29/07 2:32:43PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,361-1,555
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Why would you really?
Forgottenx never admit anything embarassing on the internet.

haha im not embarassed about it bro
i was a wigger from 6th grade to 8th grade, really bad.. wore nothing but sports clothes and baggy pants and listened to all the rap and talked like a wigger.. i even had a no limit tank charm on a thick silver chain i wore around my neck HAHAHA.. quite the difference from how i am now.. musician/surfer/stoner

Post #18   3/29/07 2:44:15PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,902-1,070
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I think guys like Fulton and Rich will keep fighting as long as someone is crazy enough to pay them to do it.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #19   3/29/07 9:37:03PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2