Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

All Blacks - Haka - Must See!!!!

Print  
Posted By Message

randyleprechaun

MMA Regular

randyleprechaun Avatar

Career:68-36
Chips:
Most intimidating Rugby team in the world! Thats american football for real men. Cro Cop would even shit his red and white pants if these guys came at him!
All Blacks Haka

Post #1   3/28/07 3:03:18PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,993-1,122
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
That's comedy ! I would laugh my butt off if any opposing team in anything tried that before a game. I would do there dance evrytime we scored on em.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #2   3/28/07 5:48:57PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:

Posted by randyleprechaun

Most intimidating Rugby team in the world! Thats american football for real men. Cro Cop would even shit his red and white pants if these guys came at him!
All Blacks Haka

Right. Because we all know that the Steel Curtain, Doomsday Defense, the Purple People Eaters, the No Name Defense, the Orange Crush, the Raiders of old etc. etc. would be scared of a bunch of dudes dancing and speaking in a different language.

Ted Hendriks, Lyle Alzado, Joe Greene, Lawrence Taylor, "Mad Dog" Mike Curtis, Ray Nitschke, Jack Lambert, Dick Butkus, JIm Brown, the list goes on and on wouldn't be able to play rugby with these guys and would be scared.

You're a funny dude. I'd love to see the Super Bowl winning team line up and play Rubgy. Mike Singletary or Lawerence Taylor being able to smack someone upside the head without that wasn't wearing a helmet. That would be cool to watch. Seeing Warren Sapp in the middle of a pileup in Rugby. Ray Lewis waiting for the chance to hit someone.

Come on dude, real football is played in the NFL.

Last edited 3/28/07 8:53PM server time by zephead
Edit note/reason: n/a

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #3   3/28/07 6:38:42PM   

deadcore

MMA Regular

deadcore Avatar

Career:69-52
Camp: FSC Fight Club
Chips:
you forgot about the " Monsters of the Midway"

Butkus and Nitschke would beat all their asses

Last edited 3/28/07 10:48PM server time by deadcore
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   3/28/07 10:47:21PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
If you guys think Football players are tougher than Rugby players you are soley mistaken.
How many have died in Football? Several have died in Rugby from drowning, playing on mud soaked fields.
Not to mention the lack of padding.
I was playing with the provincal team a few years back. I got tackled and went down. Then my team went to recover it, and i got my head stepped on while i was down.
Nothing like 300lbs of man coming down on your temple through a cleat.
Now see in football a tackle would end the play. Not keep going. And you would be wearing a helmet.
In Rugby you wear a Gel Jock, and sometimes small shoulder pads. These pads are simliar to 4oz MMA gloves in that they dont stop a blow. They just stop the blow from breaking your blades off.

If you ever see a rugby player with tape around his head or a cap on. Its to keep from getting his ears ripped off while in a scrum.

See Rugby is crazy b/c the play is more or less continous. Play doesnt stop with a tackle but rahter when someone achieves a down (touchdown), or the ball is out of bounds.

Believe me it is hard to keep playing after your eye almost swells shut.

Post #5   3/29/07 2:47:20PM   

Cary_Stayner

MMA Regular

Cary_Stayner Avatar

Career:1,879-1,223
Camp: Paul Newmans Fight Club
Chips:
Been injured many times, dislocated fingers, torn muscles, torn shoulder ligaments, stitches etc.....currently play with the Denver Harlequins Rugby Football Club.
Love football and rugby but nothing is better than the NON-STOP match on the rugby pitch.
You can say what you want about how much better football is than rugby...but until you play,
you have nothing to back you up.

Post #6   3/29/07 4:37:15PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:
Yea rugby is a crazy sport isn't this team one of the best in the world?

Post #7   3/29/07 7:15:35PM   

Cary_Stayner

MMA Regular

Cary_Stayner Avatar

Career:1,879-1,223
Camp: Paul Newmans Fight Club
Chips:
This is the New Zealand / Tonga match. This Haka is the one most rugby fans know about. Cut and Paste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eGCsEQ15L4&mode=related&search=

Post #8   3/29/07 7:17:22PM   

deadcore

MMA Regular

deadcore Avatar

Chips:
i'll take the american footballers over the best rugby guys in a rumble

Post #9   3/30/07 1:27:53AM   

FedorIsTheBest

Learning to Sprawl

FedorIsTheBest Avatar

Career:22-16
Camp: team stoppage
Chips:

Posted by deadcore

i'll take the american footballers over the best rugby guys in a rumble

Imagine if the Haka guys did as much Roids as US players!
OH MY GOD!

Post #10   3/30/07 1:31:31AM   

deadcore

MMA Regular

deadcore Avatar

Chips:
lol. american football has been watching for roids for a long time

Post #11   3/30/07 1:38:41AM