Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ken Shamrock vs Bobby Lashley CONFIRMED!

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

higdon10

MMA Sensei

higdon10 Avatar

Career:517-342
Chips:

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

who cares about this fight.

Not me.

Post #16   3/2/09 8:53:26PM   

gsquat

MMA Sensei

gsquat Avatar

Career:407-229
Chips:

Posted by Bowen50

i think it's safe to say at this stage in Ken's career Lashley has this one in the bag. brutal GnP TKO for Lashley in this one.

In this fight, nothing is safe for Shamrock. He's gonna get annihilated.

Post #17   3/2/09 9:16:44PM   

SPARX

Learning to Sprawl

SPARX Avatar

Career:458-294
Camp: Shogun Academy
Chips:
<---says it all

Post #18   3/2/09 9:33:44PM   

WheelchairBandit

Standup Guy

WheelchairBandit Avatar

Career:667-394
Camp: MMAForReal.com
Chips:
Ken can win this fight if he plays it smart.Lashley is very new to the sport and is still wet behind the ears.If Ken comes out and starts throwing legs locks on him,he could put Lashley in a lot of trouble.It takes a long time to really learn how to defend leg locks,and Ken is one of the best in the business at latching them on-and if Ken grabs your leg,he's going to take it home with him.

But most likely Ken will get smashed and smashed quick.BUT if he plays it smart,he can win this one and give his career a much needed boost.

WB.

Post #19   3/2/09 9:42:45PM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:
I see it going one of two ways. Lashley comes out like a ball of fury and GnP Ken into obblivion. Or Lashloey comes out like a ball of fury gets out of position and Ken rips off a leg or an arm. About 50/50 chance of either happening.

Post #20   3/2/09 9:45:45PM   

chitownsfinest15

MMA Regular

chitownsfinest15 Avatar

Career:413-266
Camp: KMX 7249
Chips:
first of all i dont think you will fight him, you would probably piss yourself if he walked up to you and wanted to fight....also he has had 1 mma fight already and looked decent, almost about the same as brock lesnar...and who knows maybe ken with "accidentally" cut himself again while warming up for the fight and seth petru whoever will save the day with another ko victory!! only time will tell...

Last edited 3/2/09 10:02PM server time by chitownsfinest15
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #21   3/2/09 10:01:41PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
Come on Ken. It's not worth it really. Ross Clifton is one thing but Lashley is actually in shape and as much as I would like to see Shamrock get another win (unless he were fighting Abbott) I gotta give this one to Bobby.

Seriously. Ken vs Tank had me excited. MAKE THAT FIGHT HAPPEN SOMEONE!

Post #22   3/2/09 10:01:56PM   

Tein_Lung

Banned

Career:92-57
Chips:

Posted by prozacnation1978

ken needs to stop embarrassing himself and retire already

i said the same thing 10 years ago... but he did not listen then either...

i thionk the highest profile person Ken ever beat was Bas Rutten... and if they were to fight again today Bas IMO would KO ken

Post #23   3/2/09 10:04:09PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:

Posted by Tein_Lung

Posted by prozacnation1978

ken needs to stop embarrassing himself and retire already

i said the same thing 10 years ago... but he did not listen then either...

i thionk the highest profile person Ken ever beat was Bas Rutten... and if they were to fight again today Bas IMO would KO ken

i doubt it. bas said himself he can't fight anymore because his muscles and joints and bones hurt too bad.

Post #24   3/3/09 1:06:54AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,881-1,084
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Bad matchup. Ken's gonna get hurt bad

Post #25   3/3/09 1:35:20AM   

NinjaCyborg

Forum Banned

NinjaCyborg Avatar

Career:175-184
Camp: Double Deuce
Chips:

Posted by chitownsfinest15

first of all i dont think you will fight him, you would probably piss yourself if he walked up to you and wanted to fight....also he has had 1 mma fight already and looked decent, almost about the same as brock lesnar...and who knows maybe ken with "accidentally" cut himself again while warming up for the fight and seth petru whoever will save the day with another ko victory!! only time will tell...

Well I meant that if he dropped down to 185 I would fight him. And secondly, I certainly would fight Bobby Lashley inside a cage. I am confident in my weight class and would be willing to fight anyone. I'm not saying I would win, but I wouldn't back down from a challenge.

Post #26   3/3/09 1:40:51AM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by NinjaCyborg

Well I meant that if he dropped down to 185 I would fight him. And secondly, I certainly would fight Bobby Lashley inside a cage. I am confident in my weight class and would be willing to fight anyone. I'm not saying I would win, but I wouldn't back down from a challenge.

You would get OWNED. Stop showing off.

Post #27   3/3/09 8:21:48AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,556-1,465
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by NinjaCyborg

honestly man, you sound ridiculous. this is standard keyboard warrior talk, to get in there under the bright lights and thousands of fans isnt as easy as just saying you wont back down form a challenge, much less against a guy like shamrock or lashley. it makes you look bad, not tough by saying something like this, and its really easy to say youll do something from your computer at home, but i dont think you know exactly how hard it is to actually do it. save the macho stuff for impressing a chick at a bar or something, dont spew that nonsense around here, youll just get flamed for it, and rightly so.

Post #28   3/3/09 9:01:50AM   

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,078-848
Chips:
he was prolly kidding about that clearly he couldnt beat a paper bag

Post #29   3/3/09 9:03:02AM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by NinjaCyborg

honestly man, you sound ridiculous. this is standard keyboard warrior talk, to get in there under the bright lights and thousands of fans isnt as easy as just saying you wont back down form a challenge, much less against a guy like shamrock or lashley. it makes you look bad, not tough by saying something like this, and its really easy to say youll do something from your computer at home, but i dont think you know exactly how hard it is to actually do it. save the macho stuff for impressing a chick at a bar or something, dont spew that nonsense around here, youll just get flamed for it, and rightly so.

Hahaha

Post #30   3/3/09 11:02:25AM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3