Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

wiggers

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

JunCTion

READY TO SMILE AND LOVE LIFE!!

JunCTion Avatar

Career:543-390
Camp: Camp David
Chips:

Posted by ManBeast

Posted by JunCTion

i dont mind the thread or the video cause its all in fun. it just that a lot has changed since i was a kid

sorry so long /sorry so serious

lol wut?

uh, I dunno bout you but wiggers arent exactly an old and tired fad, at best they gained notoriety in the later 90's and early 2000's.

Now, I've met straight up wiggers in highschool, the kind that swear up and down they have homies who will gun down someone if they themselves get shot.

as long as you are being yourself and not a tool, I can tolerate pretty much any social group.

dude. im old.
i dont mind the ones who are being themselves. thats how i was at the time.

but the kids around here act that way unless their parents are around or their around any of the black kids in town. then theyre your average everyday nice little white boy

Post #31   4/18/07 11:27:52AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

HOLLER, if you would get in trouble for having this pic on the site, then i'd advise you didn't put it up mate.

Good call.
By saying dont tell anyone i have this. Then posting a picture of it on the internet............. kid defies the point of not telling anyone.

you dont think this sight has a privacy policy? The police can see that i have posted the pic or anything of the sort here but in court none of it is usefull....

Its the concept.
It seems to be like your running through a mall foodcourt yelling "I JUST SHIT IN ALL THE DEEP FRYERS, BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE!"

Post #32   4/18/07 1:39:14PM   

JunCTion

READY TO SMILE AND LOVE LIFE!!

JunCTion Avatar

Career:543-390
Camp: Camp David
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

HOLLER, if you would get in trouble for having this pic on the site, then i'd advise you didn't put it up mate.

Good call.
By saying dont tell anyone i have this. Then posting a picture of it on the internet............. kid defies the point of not telling anyone.

you dont think this sight has a privacy policy? The police can see that i have posted the pic or anything of the sort here but in court none of it is usefull....

Its the concept.
It seems to be like your running through a mall foodcourt yelling "I JUST SHIT IN ALL THE DEEP FRYERS, BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE!"

DUDE!!!!!
where do you live and what mall were you at?

Post #33   4/18/07 4:07:59PM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

Good call.

Its the concept.

lol... Careful for the backsplash...

Post #34   4/18/07 4:33:46PM   

EEKS

MMA Regular

EEKS Avatar

Career:182-110
Camp: Chicago Top Team
Chips:

Post #35   6/18/07 1:40:11AM   

MisFiT

In Full Mount

Career:33-24
Chips:
Haha Wiggers are lame. SRH!

Post #36   6/18/07 1:43:12AM   

ac_gi

Standup Guy

ac_gi Avatar

Career:1,684-1,019
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
My brother is a wigger. I'm embarrassed to be seen with him. He looks so fake. Why am I writing this?

Post #37   6/19/07 3:57:09AM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:
So all white people wearing hip-hop clothes are wiggers because rap clothing is only for black people. Isn't that a bit racist.?
What would black people dressing like EMOs be called if there in fact were black people who did dress like that?

Post #38   6/19/07 11:49:34AM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,439-884
Chips:

Posted by Stickan

What would black people dressing like EMOs be called if there in fact were black people who did dress like that?

Don't think that this is something I've ever seen before

Post #39   6/19/07 12:37:07PM   

fedorwins1

MMA Sensei

Career:552-270
Chips:

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by Stickan

Don't think that this is something I've ever seen before

Really? I see them all the time around here.

Post #40   6/19/07 12:52:05PM   

jdubs

In Full Mount

jdubs Avatar

Career:95-45
Chips:

Posted by Stickan

So all white people wearing hip-hop clothes are wiggers because rap clothing is only for black people. Isn't that a bit racist.?

if so then call me racist, i would like to refer to it as childish and lack of parental guidance

Post #41   6/19/07 3:25:59PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3