Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

wiggers

Print  
  Page 2 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by madmarck

man i hate those kids. They act so tough. Then are such pussies. I beat one Wigger up twice in one day. Once in the morn i just pounded him. Then he decided to challgene me to a fight in the evening. and i pounded him again. man i hate morons like this. Nic epost though.

Where I come from you don't pick a fight with these types just because you will never have to fight just one of them... They travel in packs... And have no sense of honor etc...

The one time I made the mistake, I got the shit kicked out me by a handful of wannabe's... Oh, well... Wasn't the first time, won't be the last...

I agree with most of you folks.. It's something that most kids grow out of... Worthless sons'a'bitches though...

thats why i carry this.......Mac11 submachine gun. fastest firing handgun. dont tell anyone or i go to jail for a while..

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Post #16   4/2/07 5:48:36PM   

warglory

Heavyweight Champ

warglory Avatar

Career:535-344
Chips:
You carry this around with you on a normal basis? Yeah if someone pulled that I think I'd immediately cease and desist all beatings and immediately offer you my wallet.

Post #17   4/3/07 5:14:35PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Chips:

Posted by warglory

You carry this around with you on a normal basis? Yeah if someone pulled that I think I'd immediately cease and desist all beatings and immediately offer you my wallet.

haha no not on a regular basis at all...i live in a fairly decent negihborhood i just take it with me when i go to Atlanta and places where i might "need it"

Post #18   4/3/07 5:22:23PM   

Brownsfan222

Learning to Sprawl

Brownsfan222 Avatar

Career:208-110
Chips:
I used to be a wigger in middle school. I grew out of it, I laugh at them now because they talk alot and most of them cant fight.

Post #19   4/7/07 1:16:33PM   

ManBeast

MMA Regular

ManBeast Avatar

Career:384-226
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by warglory

haha no not on a regular basis at all...i live in a fairly decent negihborhood i just take it with me when i go to Atlanta and places where i might "need it"

internet forum poster by day

ghetto shot caller by night...

Post #20   4/10/07 1:30:26PM   

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Career:52-35
Chips:
HOLLER, if you would get in trouble for having this pic on the site, then i'd advise you didn't put it up mate.

Post #21   4/11/07 9:23:11PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by nate22

HOLLER, if you would get in trouble for having this pic on the site, then i'd advise you didn't put it up mate.

Good call.
By saying dont tell anyone i have this. Then posting a picture of it on the internet............. kid defies the point of not telling anyone.

Post #22   4/12/07 11:47:16AM   

deadcore

MMA Regular

deadcore Avatar

Career:69-52
Camp: FSC Fight Club
Chips:
The M-11A1 is the least common version in the MAC family of firearms. This is mostly due to the .380 ACP round (approximately 950fps and has 200 ft·lbf of energy), which is widely considered to not have enough stopping power. Also, since its rate of fire is so fast, extreme trigger discipline is required to discharge short bursts, which are required for this weapon to be combat effective. Without proper training, the natural tendency of the inexperienced shooter is to hold down the trigger, which discharges the firearm into a single target or into several unintended targets. Due to the weapons high rate of fire, it has found limited uses, but still remains in worldwide use by law enforcement and criminals elements alike.

its a piece of shit gun.

Last edited 4/12/07 2:44PM server time by deadcore
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #23   4/12/07 2:44:16PM   

Zvonimir

MMA Regular

Zvonimir Avatar

Career:279-164
Chips:
The wigger video wasnt offensive, wasn't funny, it was just stupid.

Mac11's suck also.

Post #24   4/12/07 4:18:10PM   

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Career:52-35
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

Good call.
By saying dont tell anyone i have this. Then posting a picture of it on the internet............. kid defies the point of not telling anyone.

LOL, fact is, have acess to this guys IP, therefore could trace him if wished to or could pass on information, obviously we won't, but it can happen, so maybe somethings aren't really worth boasting about on a website.

Although I do think the guy is TOTALLY COOL for carrying around some effort of a sub- machine gun, thanks for sharing

Post #25   4/13/07 8:22:36AM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by nate22

Good call.

you dont think this sight has a privacy policy? The police can see that i have posted the pic or anything of the sort here but in court none of it is usefull....

Post #26   4/15/07 1:05:47AM   

MethodMan

MMA Regular

MethodMan Avatar

Career:58-26
Camp: Kamikaze
Chips:
Christ you people dont know WTF pinocchio is. example I like the taste of horse flesh . And hey even Wiggers dont deserve death just a good pounding every now and then. Also I love HipHop but that does not make me a Wigger, since you would not call sombody who loves Jazz or Blues a Wigger. Proper ignorent MoFo's on here man. Peace out

Post #27   4/16/07 5:54:09AM   

JunCTion

READY TO SMILE AND LOVE LIFE!!

JunCTion Avatar

Career:543-390
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
on a serious note i have 2 statements

i dont know if you would have called me a wigger but i lived with friends on the east side of milwaukee in the ghetto for a few years in a neighborhood where i was the only white dude around and over a period of time through my social surroundings and the way i acted, other people called me a wanna be ghetto boy. but the friends i had just called me "Crazy" short for crazy white boy because acted like them, talked like them, dressed like them, etc and acted so crazy that noone ever messed with me. i guess you could say i grew out of it, but i actually just moved.

the big problem i have with wiggers today, or more importantly, the kids where i live now is the fact that they want to act, talk & dress the part but when it comes to talking about blacks, theyre racist. and when they are around blacks, they shut up and put their hats forward and their heads down cause theyre afraid of getting their butts kicked

when i was a kid you were considered a wigger cause of the friends you had and i loved them all. now adys it seems like they all want to be what they see on mtv

i dont mind the thread or the video cause its all in fun. it just that a lot has changed since i was a kid

sorry so long /sorry so serious

Post #28   4/17/07 11:42:06PM   

ManBeast

MMA Regular

ManBeast Avatar

Career:384-226
Chips:

Posted by JunCTion

i dont mind the thread or the video cause its all in fun. it just that a lot has changed since i was a kid

sorry so long /sorry so serious

lol wut?

uh, I dunno bout you but wiggers arent exactly an old and tired fad, at best they gained notoriety in the later 90's and early 2000's.

I like hip hop and rap as much as the next person, hell I've suprised alot of my friends with my hip hop cultural references. Now, I've met straight up wiggers in highschool, the kind that swear up and down they have homies who will gun down someone if they themselves get shot.

I've also met white kids who dress like wiggers but are actually pretty cool, they don't act overly black( in the sense of being ridiculous) they just dress like wiggers but that is how they are 24/7, they arent putting on an act, its just how they are, and that don't bother me none at all.

as long as you are being yourself and not a tool, I can tolerate pretty much any social group.

Post #29   4/18/07 6:03:07AM   

pv3Hpv3p

Heavyweight Champ

pv3Hpv3p Avatar

Career:827-576
Chips:

Posted by ManBeast

as long as you are being yourself and not a tool, I can tolerate pretty much any social group.

Well put

Post #30   4/18/07 11:14:21AM   

Page 2 of 3     1     2     3