Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

What did you waste your money on?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Gogoplata

Standup Guy

Gogoplata Avatar

Career:83-45
Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by FBD

weed

i would prolly feel the same way about weed if it wern't $1 a gram over here(even less if you buy by the QP or Lb.....There's some goood shit around right now,im gonna buy a dime(10g/$10....i get it hooked up...its usually about 7-8g) later on today before i run out.Prolly pick up a Coconut or Blueberry Bluntwrap too

I waste too much money on weed as well. Trapt, where do you live? 'Cause $1 a gram sounds pretty ******* good to me.

I would have to say CD's also. I bought a lot of shitty music back in the day (i.e. Master P, Silkk The Shocker, anything that No Limit Records was putting out). I used to think that music was the shit back then and then I realized it's what is the problem with hip-hop, not the solution. College opened my eyes, thank god.

I used to run out during high school and buy a CD almost every week. Of those CDs I bought during that time period I probably still own and listen to only a handful. What a waste.

On the opposite end, my most valued recent splurge is my XBox 360.

Last edited 3/27/07 1:31PM server time by Gogoplata
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #16   3/27/07 1:24:49PM   

WUchi

Learning to Sprawl

WUchi Avatar

Career:87-54
Chips:
booze, food and clothes... and the odd DVD or magazine

Post #17   3/27/07 2:15:41PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by GogoplataI would have to say CD's also. I bought a lot of shitty music back in the day (i.e. Master P, Silkk The Shocker, anything that No Limit Records was putting out). I used to think that music was the shit back then and then I realized it's what is the problem with hip-hop, not the solution. College opened my eyes, thank god.

I've bought some bad cds too, but that was mostly from back in the day before internet. I listen to metal, so I'd go into a music store and have to decide what to buy based on album covers and song titles. Sometimes I got something great, and other times I got burned.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #18   3/28/07 4:27:33AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

I waste too much money on weed as well. Trapt, where do you live? 'Cause $1 a gram sounds pretty ******* good to me.

On the opposite end, my most valued recent splurge is my XBox 360.

I live in south Texas......Mcallen TX.

20 mins away from the border........and whoever says all Mexican bud is crap is wrong,sure its not the best,but its still good.....i have grown bud for many years and it was Great stuff,i had the set up,Hydroponics setup and everything.(600W HPS light..all the nutrients....trust me i did my research..)....anyways,i would grow like maybe 2-3 plants and i would get a good 300-350g of the best quality stuff.over here Hydro IS expensive..$20 a gram since nobody has that kind of stuff over here........and to tell you the truth,i have smoked a shitload of hydro,i enjoy smoking a fat blunt of the cheaper $1 a gram weed instead........but i guess if i lived up north,i would also prefer Hydro to get as high as possible with the least amount of bud.

We party alot here at my place,and i have had people from up north come over here,and they're all shocked that we smoke bud in a blunt....some dude was like"you're wasting all the weed".....lol...he was a cool dude,he came down for spring break(South Padre Island) and was going back the next day,so i hooked him up with about 2g of my dro,i think he thanked me like 30 times before he left...lol

as you can see by this long ass story i just told you,i am hella stoned!

Post #19   3/28/07 6:12:17AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Good stuff guys!

Hippy, I'm with you on girlfriends. I took myself and an ex on vacation for two weeks, spent piles of cash, and she dumped me like two weeks after.

Ydoc, weapons are only a waste up until you end up needing one, and then they're suddenly the best thing you ever bought. Granted, your claw isn't terribly practical, but one never knows.

As for sushi, I don't like it, but my older brother wastes his money on it. I just don't understand why you'd pay $70 for one meal that doesn't even fill you up. You could get four or five good meals for that price.

Whats with you and weapons Svartorm? You a Gun enthiusaist?

As far as wasting money. I do it everyday, on everything i do. Whether i get a extra coffee or buy a movie. Dont need it but i do it.

Im really a big bitch when it comes to spending money though. Im never broke and i tend to have shitloads of cash b/c i never spend it.
MY biggest waste of late is partying. While Alcohol doesnt take up the most of my $$$ the cab rides home can be killer.

I gotta say though one of the biggest waste ever is this candy machine in the mall. It doesnt work and i know it doest. But i always go to it. It has the sour cherry candy, and they are the best. It is one of those 25 cent ones. and it always steals my quarter. Those Candy being so good i always goo back to it. I just never get the candy.

Post #20   3/28/07 7:17:04AM   

Pyrenus

MMA Regular

Pyrenus Avatar

Career:430-263
Camp: Team World Class
Chips:
My first marriage.

I still owe over $10k.

Post #21   3/28/07 1:00:07PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

I'm a general self-defense and warfare enthusiast, so I own a pile of guns and hand-to-hand weaponry.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts

Post #22   3/29/07 1:31:07AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by madmarck

I'm a general self-defense and warfare enthusiast, so I own a pile of guns and hand-to-hand weaponry.

Buy a Gaff then. No one will mess with you with one of those.

Post #23   3/29/07 4:04:52PM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Chips:
Good call. I can also use it while working at the pier too.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts

Post #24   3/30/07 3:23:02AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

Good call. I can also use it while working at the pier too.

Pier your funny. We call it a Wharf.
and a 12 foot tree with a metal hook in the end. No one would come near you.
Unless of course they had a longer Gaff

Post #25   3/30/07 7:53:07AM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
$1 / for one gram ....?

it's like .7grams for $10 here (IF YOU'RE LUCKY)

Post #26   3/31/07 2:06:20PM   

PeteD

"Sweet Pete"

Career:1,656-1,095
Chips:
DVD's. My collection is probably somewhere over 600 discs. I don't even watch half of them. Most are movies that I've seen once or twice that I thought kicked ass.

Post #27   4/2/07 2:04:36PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
I bought a Gas mask a few years back for a Halloween party. Its an investment I tell you!

Post #28   4/2/07 3:45:56PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2