Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Gonzaga VS. Carwin.....

Print  
  Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by cmill21

I think he's a one hit wonder. I've never thought him to be top notch and I still don't. He's big, strong and he's got a ton going for him, he's just missing the intangibles that make talented fighters great fighters.

His head movement is atrocious. He would get demolished by the winner of Hardonk/Kongo, who I think he will end up fighting next.

Post #76   3/9/09 12:54:19AM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by gartface

Posted by cmill21

I think he's a one hit wonder. I've never thought him to be top notch and I still don't. He's big, strong and he's got a ton going for him, he's just missing the intangibles that make talented fighters great fighters.

His head movement is atrocious. He would get demolished by the winner of Hardonk/Kongo, who I think he will end up fighting next.

well Hardonk has absolutely atrocious head movement as well so i don't really know if he would.

Post #77   3/9/09 1:23:32AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,841-1,016
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by disorderlyvision

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by jiujitsufreak74
dannyfrank is right
0 acceleration = constant velocity
0 acceleration = 0 force

the faster your hand is accelerating the more force you exert
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Bingo! we have an idiot on the site!

his name is Mkiv9secsupra!!

ha i just looked it up in my old physics books from a few years ago! thank god that wasnt on my asvab

props for jjfreak and danny for pointing out the reatard lol

Why are you calling him a retard when you had to look it up yourself

hes calling himself a retard

Post #78   3/9/09 5:40:41AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by Pookie

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

dannyfrank is right
0 acceleration = 0 force

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

ha i just looked it up in my old physics books from a few years ago! thank god that wasnt on my asvab

Confused the hell out of me, too I nearly gave Mki9 a ban for insulting another member, LMAO

Post #79   3/9/09 8:48:38AM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Pookie

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

dannyfrank is right
0 acceleration = 0 force

Confused the hell out of me, too I nearly gave Mki9 a ban for insulting another member, LMAO

ha yeah luckily i didnt do anything stupid, i was heavily intoxicated off of some home brew lol, but i think i hadnt even had a threat of being banned for a year probly.

Post #80   3/9/09 9:53:09AM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,426-852
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
the thing that really makes me take a step back for the TV and just admire it iduring fights was the way Carwin's punches seem to carry soooo much power even without much of a wind-up. Carwim barely cocked his fist when he KOed Gonzaga. If you watch Rampage or Chuck or Anderson Silva or Lesnar they all visibly throw very hard punches while Carwin seems so nonchalant.

just something i thought.

however, i also think that unless Carwin improves A TON then he probably won't go on to demolish the division. i think he definitely needs to quit his job and become a full time fighter if he wants to try and beat the best.

Post #81   3/9/09 2:27:21PM   

Dragoslav

MMA Regular

Career:16-10
Chips:
I think anyone picking Gonzaga to lose against either Kongo or Hardonk is really reaching for straws. Sure, Gonzaga likes to strike but I don't think he's going to try and trade with either of those guys when they both have a non-existant ground game.

As far as Gonzaga's flaws, I can sum them up in two words. SHITTY CAMP. He needs to get the hell away from Team Link. They've taken him as far as they can, now he needs to go find some world class training partners.

Post #82   3/10/09 1:27:04PM   

Page 6 of 6   <<   3     4     5     6