Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Florian Hits Back on Penn’s Secret Text/Email Claims

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
Sounds like Kenny Florian isn’t buying B.J. Penn’s revised story about the alleged GSP greasing and ‘roiding tip off any more than we are. Talking with Fighters Only, KenFlo dismissed Penn’s claims outright, saying:

"Yeah it went from an email, to a text to a friend of the camp. I think next it will be a fax, and then it'll probably be a bird that delivered a telegram to him from a roommate's brother's dog's owner's sister,” Florian laughed.

"It's kind of ridiculous. BJ is known as a trash talker and he plays a lot of mind games. He does a lot of psychological warfare. …People have tried that on me in the past, but what they don't know is that they're playing checkers and I'm playing chess," he said.

There you have it, B.J. Kenny Florian is not impressed with your attempts at mind games. Try again. Or just get in the gym and prepare yourself to kick his ass over the course of five rounds. Either one, though I hear the second option generally pays better.

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   2/16/09 8:57:27PM   

Aaronno9

King in the North

Aaronno9 Avatar

Career:798-457
Chips:
Hopefully this is the start of a nice little grudge match. Makes the fight a little more exciting.

Post #2   2/16/09 11:34:09PM   

Boo_Radley21

Heavyweight Champ

Boo_Radley21 Avatar

Career:605-425
Chips:
Florian just gained some respect in my books. I didn't hear anything about a roiding tip, or all that text stuff, can someone fill me in?

Post #3   2/16/09 11:48:44PM   

XblacksheepX

MMA Regular

XblacksheepX Avatar

Career:672-359
Chips:
bj better stop talkin **** like that. i already disliked his prefight "fighting to death" and "quitter" talk a lot, that after gsp completely dominated him already looked pretty stupid. Now he's taking it to another level.

Post #4   2/17/09 5:15:09PM   

Tein_Lung

Banned

Career:92-57
Chips:
BJ has to talk ****... because he does not know anything else... Personaly i would love Florian to school him and to have Florian say in teh Post Fight "I told you he was all talk"

Post #5   2/18/09 9:03:21AM