Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Help me out!!!

Print  
Posted By Message

hathcock32

In Full Mount

hathcock32 Avatar

Career:1,314-824
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
I just moved to the San Diego area, and i was looking for a place to train? Do gyms normally cost a lot of money to get started? Or do u guys no people at the gyms and you just show up for free??? Help me out

Post #1   3/24/07 5:04:02AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:2,017-1,141
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
City Boxing, the place where Vera trains is there.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #2   3/24/07 12:59:58PM   

Jeffanori-Gomi

Standup Guy

Career:34-26
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

City Boxing, the place where Vera trains is there.

I've heard mixed things about that place. Great for intermediate/experts but beginners get the short end of the stick with instruction/training.

I think its more of a fighters gym from what I've talked to people about it meaning they have an established clientele and getting started up may be a little tougher than say a smaller school with less students.

Post #3   3/24/07 3:35:38PM   

hathcock32

In Full Mount

hathcock32 Avatar

Chips:
Yea ive been down there i checked it out cause i knew it was were Vera trained. Its a good drive down there. I know theres a couple of gyms around here. I know Eddie Sanchez trains somewhere around here, not that hes great or anything but, he had the balls to fight Cro Cop so, i wouldent mind checking his gym out. Gomi do u train for free?? or u pay like a membership fee like a fitness center?

Post #4   3/24/07 7:51:09PM   

Jeffanori-Gomi

Standup Guy

Career:34-26
Camp: TAPOUT
Chips:

Posted by hathcock32

Yea ive been down there i checked it out cause i knew it was were Vera trained. Its a good drive down there. I know theres a couple of gyms around here. I know Eddie Sanchez trains somewhere around here, not that hes great or anything but, he had the balls to fight Cro Cop so, i wouldent mind checking his gym out. Gomi do u train for free?? or u pay like a membership fee like a fitness center?

I pay for sure. best investment of my life. My trainer is lax on me making late monthly payments because Im a broke ass student

Post #5   3/25/07 2:42:25PM   

hathcock32

In Full Mount

hathcock32 Avatar

Chips:
What you u usally pay per month???

Post #6   3/25/07 11:03:44PM