Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Would u take a bare knuckled punch

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by madmarck

Posted by hathcock32

Would you take a bare knuckled punch to the face from Cro cop for 20 dollars?

Id pay for you to take one for $300, for making threads that aren't worth your 2 cents.

Man it is seeming like this is happening more and more lately. You go into what seems to be a good thread, then you see Marck talking trash.. Marck you need to chill dude, Havent you cought enough shit?? Why keep setting yourself up for it? Every time you talk trash, you get 4 or 5 ppl against you. Your losing respect by the minute around here.. All those posts are gonna be for nothing if you keep it up. Your on track to quickly becoming the idiot of mmaplayground!! Not to late to change though, just take it easy and stop thinking you can talk trash just because you have 2000 posts. Most of your stuff is still pretty good, but a few bad posts can really ruin it for ya!! So just chill brotha, if you got nothing good to say, dont say no-thinG! Peace Mad!!

I just think that as many bad posts as i have. Hatctock has a million more stupid threads. I mean he starts one about everything.

who cares how many threads he starts,if it keeps us talking thats good.......these forums are dead as it is,so why not?

Post #16   3/28/07 3:50:22PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,390-1,573
Chips:

Posted by Stickan

I don't know about marck bashing others. I usually see the other way around and the stupid part is that he always gets bashed for his post count and not for what he posts. What is wrong with posting a lot if your posts are good?

To get back on topic. No one honestly would. But I would sure pay 20$ to Mirko for punching Gerry/Gary/Gay/Jerry Millen in the face.

shit man ill go in on that with you and make it $40 to mirko for smashing millen's face in.. even if i dont get to see it haha

but as far as me.. id have to be absolutely out of my mind insane or drunk off my ass to agree to take a shot from mirko in the face for $20, even WITH gloves on.. $20 in my pocket, thousands to the hospital.. you do the math

Post #17   3/28/07 4:32:55PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by Stickan

I don't know about marck bashing others. I usually see the other way around and the stupid part is that he always gets bashed for his post count and not for what he posts. What is wrong with posting a lot if your posts are good?

To get back on topic. No one honestly would. But I would sure pay 20$ to Mirko for punching Gerry/Gary/Gay/Jerry Millen in the face.

shit man ill go in on that with you and make it $40 to mirko for smashing millen's face in.. even if i dont get to see it haha

but as far as me.. id have to be absolutely out of my mind insane or drunk off my ass to agree to take a shot from mirko in the face for $20, even WITH gloves on.. $20 in my pocket, thousands to the hospital.. you do the math

Move to Canada. Healthcare would be free.
You would still have all the pain and suffering though. B/c im pretty sure Cro Cop Broke Sapps Orbital bone............ with 10 oz gloves. It would hurt. A lot.

Post #18   3/29/07 7:47:20AM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

You would still have all the pain and suffering though. B/c im pretty sure Cro Cop Broke Sapps Orbital bone............ with 10 oz gloves. It would hurt. A lot.

haha i was actually born like 20 miles from canada.. not that that has to do with anything.. just saying.. i guess you could say i was almost canadian haha.. free healthcare sounds pretty good to me though

but yea, the pain and suffering still wouldn't be worth the $20 and all the time in the hospital in my opinion.. the whole time id be there, id just be sitting there like

Post #19   3/29/07 8:38:45AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by madmarck

haha i was actually born like 20 miles from canada.. not that that has to do with anything.. just saying.. i guess you could say i was almost canadian haha.. free healthcare sounds pretty good to me though

but yea, the pain and suffering still wouldn't be worth the $20 and all the time in the hospital in my opinion.. the whole time id be there, id just be sitting there like

You Americans and your Miles. When you gonna realize that Metric is so much easier to work with?

Post #20   3/29/07 2:48:18PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

You Americans and your Miles. When you gonna realize that Metric is so much easier to work with?

I'll get right on converting America to the metric system bro

Post #21   3/29/07 3:11:39PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by madmarck

I'll get right on converting America to the metric system bro

Great its so easy. 1gm of water = 1ml of water= 1 cm cubed of water.

Post #22   3/29/07 4:02:40PM   

hathcock32

In Full Mount

hathcock32 Avatar

Career:1,321-829
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
You ever see the JACKASS where dunn gets in the ring with an MMA fighter,
Rampage is there, but its not him. And then Bam lets the dood throw a full out body shit, shits hilarious, he was hurting bad.

Post #23   3/29/07 9:00:28PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by hathcock32

You ever see the JACKASS where dunn gets in the ring with an MMA fighter,
Rampage is there, but its not him. And then Bam lets the dood throw a full out body shit, shits hilarious, he was hurting bad.

I dont think he was a MMA fighter. It was a MMA match. But the guy was a Pro boxer. Thats why you saw Dunn trying to learn takedowns right b4 so he would get KO'd (he did in the end).

Im not sure the guys name. But his nickname was the Hammer, and at the time he was 2-0 in pro boxing. And he had boxed Jonny Knoxville before.

Post #24   3/30/07 7:50:31AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2