Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

The only thing standing between Wilson Gouveia and Anderson Silva is Nate Marquardt

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
“I have a lot of respect for Nate Marquardt. He is a great fighter who always trains really hard and always leaves his all inside the Octagon. After the champion, Anderson Silva, he’s the best fighter in the division. In my eyes he’s the number one contender, so a win over him would be huge. I’ve been training harder than ever for this fight. I’m focused on Marquardt and not looking past him at all. He’s a very tough fighter, but once I beat him I don’t see anybody between me and Anderson Silva. He’s next as far as I’m concerned.”

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   2/16/09 2:21:56PM   

motorboatensob

Standup Guy

motorboatensob Avatar

Career:483-306
Chips:
Wow that would be another great MW fight for Anderson

Post #2   2/16/09 3:20:11PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I think Wilson could actually beat Anderson, but it would all depend on how good wilson was training. If he isnt slacking and puts the hours in the gym. But I would still pick A-Silva to win but I wouldnt be too shocked to see Wilson win.

But Im rooting for Marquardt to tko wilson and possibly get a rematch with anderson if he is still champ, hopefully silva defends against thales and then okami and then maybe marquardt.

Post #3   2/16/09 5:47:11PM