Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Physcedelic Mushrooms??

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

hathcock32

In Full Mount

hathcock32 Avatar

Career:1,270-794
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:
WOW...ever with a ufc fight????

Post #1   3/24/07 4:47:24AM   

Cobbs666

Standup Guy

Cobbs666 Avatar

Career:1,063-740
Camp: *TeaM SaTaN*
Chips:
what?

Post #2   3/25/07 11:22:45PM   

Ydoc

Belt Contender

Ydoc Avatar

Career:1,371-849
Camp: Camp David
Chips:
Nope. Why? Does it lend to the match or take away?

Post #3   3/25/07 11:32:48PM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Career:2,390-1,573
Chips:
it makes everything more significant

Post #4   3/26/07 8:51:01AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:
you talking about those shrooms that grow on cow shit?

well if it is over here they make shroom juice out of those and trip the **** out...i have never tried them though.........weed and beer makes me happy enough

Post #5   3/26/07 9:08:11AM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

well if it is over here they make shroom juice out of those and trip the **** out...i have never tried them though.........weed and beer makes me happy enough

had those before, but also had some homegrown hydroponic shrooms, grown in a completely sterile environment from spores.. and man.. ive done alot of psychedelics.. but those shrooms.. those were incredible.. definately recommend shrooms.. great time.. once you start tripping, smoke a little bud, and you are gone.. nothing like seeing splotches of deep vivid colors hovering in midair all around you or seeing a tree 50ft away from you swallow itself and then spring back to life (just a few of many many things ive seen haha)

oh man.. sorry.. shrooms take me back haha

Post #6   3/26/07 9:26:47AM   

Trapt1nw0nder

BANNED

Career:473-286
Chips:

Posted by ffforgottenx

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

had those before, but also had some homegrown hydroponic shrooms, grown in a completely sterile environment from spores.. and man.. ive done alot of psychedelics.. but those shrooms.. those were incredible.. definately recommend shrooms.. great time.. once you start tripping, smoke a little bud, and you are gone.. nothing like seeing splotches of deep vivid colors hovering in midair all around you or seeing a tree 50ft away from you swallow itself and then spring back to life (just a few of many many things ive seen haha)

oh man.. sorry.. shrooms take me back haha

a friend of mine went on a trip on shrooms....he was at an other friends house and had some and said he felt fine,so he left in his car to come to my place where we were partying....well he never made it to the party,he called me up and told me to go pick him up from "the little store"....(store close to where i live),cuz he was tripping balls on shrooms and he couldnt drive.....so me and a buddy went to go look for him,and the dumbass was parked right in front of a traffic light,CLOSE to the store..lol..well whatever,i told him to sit in the passenger and drove him to my place......i asked him on the way why the **** he was parked in front of a traffic light,and he said it was cuz the traffic lights were too hot and his tires melted...lol........this was at 3am so there was very little people in town and he was lucky no cops noticed him parked there...........there's alot of other crazy shit he did and said,but might as well write a book huh?...think that is one reason i never tried them

Post #7   3/26/07 10:10:28AM   

ffforgottenx

Standup Guy

ffforgottenx Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

a friend of mine went on a trip on shrooms....he was at an other friends house and had some and said he felt fine,so he left in his car to come to my place where we were partying....well he never made it to the party,he called me up and told me to go pick him up from "the little store"....(store close to where i live),cuz he was tripping balls on shrooms and he couldnt drive.....so me and a buddy went to go look for him,and the dumbass was parked right in front of a traffic light,CLOSE to the store..lol..well whatever,i told him to sit in the passenger and drove him to my place......i asked him on the way why the **** he was parked in front of a traffic light,and he said it was cuz the traffic lights were too hot and his tires melted...lol........this was at 3am so there was very little people in town and he was lucky no cops noticed him parked there...........there's alot of other crazy shit he did and said,but might as well write a book huh?...think that is one reason i never tried them

yea when you do psychedelics its best to be in a safe environment where you feel safe and comfortable and at ease, and definately not driving.. because for one, you may see something that will throw you off and make you freak out.. and two, there are way too many things that could possibly happen while you are driving.. you have to keep your mind at ease, because if you start freaking out or getting paranoid about something, you can have a bad trip.. ive never had one, but ive been around them.. i can see why you would be hesitant to try them.. but to each his own.. im sure your experience would be different than his (not trying to influence you.. just my two cents)

Post #8   3/26/07 10:33:18AM   

FBD

Learning to Sprawl

FBD Avatar

Career:107-55
Chips:
i dont recommend them

Post #9   3/27/07 11:04:13AM   

sfhdsa

Learning to Sprawl

sfhdsa Avatar

Career:41-29
Chips:
I remember last summer me and some friends were hanging out and all trippnig out on shrooms. One guy goes to the kitchen and spills a bowl of cereal he was eating. This pretty much ruins his trip and so he comes back all bummed out saying "where did I go wrong, what happened...?" Then after a couople of moments of thinking about this he says "Man, it's like in Apocalypse Now, it all goes down hill after they got off the boat." So he stars looking at the couch like its our boat and would freak out if we got off it because it would lead to something bad happening.

Post #10   3/27/07 1:22:23PM   

WUchi

Learning to Sprawl

WUchi Avatar

Career:87-54
Chips:
i would be staring at myself in the mirror talking gibberish if i ever drop again.

Post #11   3/27/07 2:14:43PM   

FBD

Learning to Sprawl

FBD Avatar

Career:107-55
Chips:

Posted by sfhdsa

I remember last summer me and some friends were hanging out and all trippnig out on shrooms. One guy goes to the kitchen and spills a bowl of cereal he was eating. This pretty much ruins his trip and so he comes back all bummed out saying "where did I go wrong, what happened...?" Then after a couople of moments of thinking about this he says "Man, it's like in Apocalypse Now, it all goes down hill after they got off the boat." So he stars looking at the couch like its our boat and would freak out if we got off it because it would lead to something bad happening.

lol. ive had some pretty bad trips. seeing shit like cars being on fire, hearing cars running that arent running. watching the news and seeing shit on fire that wasnt, the news anchor had different colored eyes and horns growing out of her forehead. i told my dad we didnt have to work anymore cuz there was no economy anymore. ****** up shit. had friends that were tripping running down the street saying they were going home cuz they werent safe, etc . which is why i dont recommend them. a bad trip is like hell.

Post #12   3/28/07 8:52:22AM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:
i reccommend trippin with a group of people...cuz if u eat an 8th to the face and sit alone in your room...you may wig out....ive always felt the environment helps out alot..

Post #13   4/1/07 7:20:43PM   

hcazlekker

Banned

Career:34-26
Chips:
Shrooms scare me. Never done em, prolly never will. I've sat in for a couple friends before though.

I remember a friend sat naked under a cover and cried the majority of his trip.

Post #14   4/1/07 7:29:27PM   

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:
Theres NO Crying in tripping..haha

Post #15   4/1/07 7:47:43PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2