Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Things Heating Up In Quebec - Is MMA Legal?

Print  
Posted By Message

evan9eleven

Banned

Career:31-27
Chips:
LINK

I just heard Gabe Morency on the Score and he shed some more light on this as well, I will try to find a link for that.

Ad: FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports

Post #1   2/13/09 5:58:15PM   

fizz

MMA Regular

fizz Avatar

Career:2,259-1,208
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Ok im a Quebecors and im thruly sick of that story already...

Montreal already lost the F1 grand-prix becasue of some Stupid Jerks that wouldnt allow smoke brands to advertise on the side of the track...

i mean how much events is Montreal gonna lose because of some Stuck-up burocrats that have NO IDEA what they are voting on....

If you add up the 1 time/yers UFC and F1 grand-prix its a total of 85 millions revenu PER YEAR...

The sad thing about this is ...that UFC already made 1 show here ...and just NOW they are realising that they cant allow it because of STUPID ASS RULS...WTF

Im pist of at the Commission now and i think that peapol that in that commity should not have their say on Athletic events ...stay on the games/alchool and sreta a whole NEW and YOUNG commity for MMA/Boxing and other prize combats!!

Im really tying hard to make the world shake off their ideas that French canadians are self centered jerks/sore loosers ...but whatever i do whatever i preach ...thers always a Dumd MF that comes in and does the EXACT OPPOSITE thne what im saying!!

You cant even think about the comments i saw on this matter...

WTF are they thinking!!!

Last edited 2/13/09 6:37PM server time by fizz
Edit note/reason: i had more on my heart

Post #2   2/13/09 6:25:55PM   

evan9eleven

Banned

Career:31-27
Chips:
I heard Patrick Cote changed his Facebook status to say embarressed to be a Quebecer" and I'm not kidding. I bet he and GSP are very embarressed, as am I for Canada.

Post #3   2/13/09 6:43:42PM   

fizz

MMA Regular

fizz Avatar

Career:2,259-1,208
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Lol ...if i was a MMA fighter living in QC ...as much as i like it here (yes i like winter) i would defect to Arizona and train Full time at greg jackson!

I would really crusify on the public place the WHOLE QAC wright now!

Post #4   2/13/09 6:56:21PM   

yole10

Learning to Sprawl

Career:202-131
Camp: Xtreme Couture
Chips:
Patrick CoteUFC in Montreal maybe cancelled !!! I am ashamed to be Québecois today !!!

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #5   2/14/09 2:02:23AM   

JimiMak

WarWagon Never Die!

JimiMak Avatar

Career:454-333
Camp: JT WarWagon
Chips:
IF they choose to lose all that money and watch it go to vegas or.... maybe somewhere like Michigan that's right over the border (I think it's legal there).... then they'll see their folly and welcome the next time the UFC wants to put a big ppv there. If UFC is welcomed back w/ new rules after having to change the place of this even then: I THINK they should say, "We'll give you a big ppv again, two months after you host a fight night or TUF finale" as a sort of "punishment" that would help to spread out some of the "not quite as large" shows.

Post #6   2/14/09 4:52:40PM