Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Josh Koscheck Talks UFC 95, Weighs In On GSP Greasing Allegations

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

gabe531

Standup Guy

gabe531 Avatar

Career:1,238-669
Chips:

Posted by mictlantechutli

Posted by Ulfhethnar6

I don't really get why Kos still get's so much hate and boos. He's been a mad man lately and real exciting to watch. I think it's stupid to not watch videos of your opponent though, even if they are unknown. Just ask Jardine (after Houston).

It's his freakin' clown hair. It's just completely ridiculous. I think he's a great fighter though, but that hair is just too much. I remember watching one of his fights where he cuts the dude with an elbow and the guy is bleeding all over and it gets all in Kos' hair and it turned this fu**ed up pinkish color! It was the funniest god damn thing I've ever seen. It looked like bozo the clown was in the UFC

your right i think we should all root for fighters based on there hair, or tats, or what they like to do in there spare time instead of how they do in the cage or better yet step up to the plate when there phones ringing

Post #16   2/11/09 9:21:32PM   

mictlantechutli

MMA Regular

mictlantechutli Avatar

Career:660-408
Chips:

Last edited 2/12/09 7:32PM server time by mictlantechutli
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   2/12/09 7:10:29PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2