Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

So how far out of bounds.....

Print  
  Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4  
Posted By Message

Omega

Go TEAM!!! or I will kill you.

Omega Avatar

Career:482-300
Camp: Team Bullshido
Chips:
I come from bullshido where there's almost no moderation. How badly are you going to beat us down with the moderation and toleration because we (meanin me) will pimp this site with many member (oh you've got to love the bribary)

Post #1   1/14/07 2:55:00PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,418-874
Chips:

Posted by Omega

I come from bullshido where there's almost no moderation. How badly are you going to beat us down with the moderation and toleration because we (meanin me) will pimp this site with many member (oh you've got to love the bribary)

The philosophy here is to be as laissez-faire as possible while still keeping order enough so that people treat each other nicely. I've seen too many forums go to pot being filled with fire-starting insults and useless internet fights. The point of this specific forum is so that if you wish to post something that goes a bit past the boundaries of the "PG-13" Locker Room without being pr0n, outright libel, or direct vulgarity-filled insults then feel free fire away. There are a few "dirties" censored here on the site, but not many. Hopefully the overall result of these forums will be a place that people can play the game while discussing MMA in a somewhat mature fashion, using this forum or their private Fight Camp forums for any heavier venting they may have. Neither the mods nor public users will have access to the view private message board in the Fight Camps, so if someone really feels the need to rip apart another site user, hopefully they'll do it in their camp with like-minded folks and save the mods some headaches But umm... yeah... feel free to bribe away anyhow and we'll keep any special treatment you receive a secret and spare you the "beat downs"

Post #2   1/14/07 10:11:02PM   

Omega

Omega Avatar

Chips:
So you're not going to be to mad if I say the 7 deadly words from hell as long as I'm not flaming somebody.

Post #3   1/14/07 11:04:17PM   

DoTheMMAth

MMA Sensei

DoTheMMAth Avatar

Career:1,418-874
Chips:

Posted by Omega

So you're not going to be to mad if I say the 7 deadly words from hell as long as I'm not flaming somebody.

In a nutshell, yes, no one is going to throw the book at you

Post #4   1/15/07 10:58:17AM   

Omega

Omega Avatar

Chips:
Good, because I can't read...

Post #5   1/15/07 1:36:09PM   

dougiefresh66

Learning to Sprawl

dougiefresh66 Avatar

Career:453-410
Camp: D TOWN BEAT DOWN
Chips:
Thats why I stick to magazines,,,cuz of the pics...

Post #6   1/15/07 2:38:16PM   

nate22

Belt Contender

nate22 Avatar

Career:52-35
Chips:
Omega are you a member at bloodyknux?

Post #7   1/15/07 6:50:41PM   

Omega

Omega Avatar

Chips:
Originally, then they started acting like a bunch of pussies. I said and did nothing wrong but as soon as they found out I belonged to Bullshido they edited me.

I'd understand if I was trolling but all I did was ask a simple question "do you guys ever meet up or get together?" Bam, thread locked. Not a big fan of that stuff.

Post #8   1/15/07 11:32:04PM   

johnnycache

Learning to Sprawl

johnnycache Avatar

Career:64-46
Chips:
this sounds like an interesting fourm, Omega.

Post #9   1/15/07 11:41:23PM   

n0xin

MMA Regular

n0xin Avatar

Career:871-519
Camp: GTA Pick'em Crew
Chips:
yeah I need to know the rules cuz theres already someone on here talkin trash and i'm wanting to lash back but find myself holding back heh. I hate it when people try and pretend like they know what they are talking about in fighting when its very apparant they are just sum n00b who just started watching UFC again since it started on SpikeTV.

Who's favorite fighters are the generic popular fighters for people who don't know much shit or don't have a real opnion of their own, just following popular opnion.

Shitty part about the popularity increase of MMA these days is all the loser kiddes and TUF n00bs come out of the woodwork, whore out the forums with their childish posts.

I'm pissed. heh.

Otherwise this place is sweet, best setup i've ever seen for a MMA related fantasy league.

Post #10   1/16/07 8:35:09AM   

XRAYMAN

Learning to Sprawl

XRAYMAN Avatar

Career:31-21
Chips:
NOXIN STOP BEING A LITTLE GIRL, HEH..
DUDE I READ YOUR POST AND YOU'VE ONLY STARTED WATCHING MMA FOR 3 YEARS.. WHAT'S THAT,,,,ANOTHER TUF JACK HOLE.

Post #11   1/16/07 8:56:19AM   

n0xin

MMA Regular

n0xin Avatar

Career:871-519
Camp: GTA Pick'em Crew
Chips:
Why dont you shut the **** up nuthugger I didnt ******* start in on you or your faggot friend and now I have you post whoreing in my team post where i'm just trying to get people on my team and you are flaming in the forums where you aren't supposed to, idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to participate, you're just a ******* hater with a small fanclub of other ******* haters. You want to talk shit, talk it in here where you are supposed to, not in my ******* Team room. And yeah, i've been watching last 3 years intensely, I started watching fighting when the UFC came out on VHS, and I watched the following ones as they came out in my local video store. But there came a point where I lost intrest until a few years back I started seeing the amazing fight scene in Japan with Pride.

Your ******* team leader is a asshole who can't stand a bit of criticisim and now you are breaking the rules of the forum by berading me in a forum where the topic is for making teams, not being a stupid n00b bitch talking shit, faggot internet tough guy. Keep your loser opnion to yourself and your clan of douchebag followers. Idiots. Go to ******* hell.

Post #12   1/16/07 10:11:20AM   

Kameleon

MMA Regular

Kameleon Avatar

Career:210-115
Chips:
Wow, you guys start fast with the rivalry. Who's camp is better?

Post #13   1/16/07 11:48:57AM   

Omega

Omega Avatar

Chips:
LOL, this is hillarious.

Post #14   1/16/07 12:23:40PM   

185champ

Learning to Sprawl

185champ Avatar

Career:22-17
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:

Posted by Kameleon

Wow, you guys start fast with the rivalry. Who's camp is better?

prolly mine

Post #15   1/16/07 3:54:02PM   

Page 1 of 4     1     2     3     4