Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dana White's UFC 94 Video Blog - 1/31/09

Print  
Posted By Message

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:1,969-1,003
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
last Dana's blog.

Interesting to see how out of proportion the vaseline thing goes, we can see Liddell talking to Dana and then Dana spoke to Rashad and the Crow and was telling that " the cornerman was putting vaseline ALL OVER the back of GSP " what a joke, i guess Liddell lost a **** load of cash on BJ !!

I am sure Dana took a close look at this by now and realized how ridiculous the ALL OVER THE BACK sound.

link

Last edited 2/3/09 7:33PM server time by tuvok500
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #1   2/3/09 7:32:25PM   

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:

Posted by tuvok500

last Dana's blog.

Interesting to see how out of proportion the vaseline thing goes, we can see Liddell talking to Dana and then Dana spoke to Rashad and the Crow and was telling that " the cornerman was putting vaseline ALL OVER the back of GSP " what a joke, i guess Liddell lost a **** load of cash on BJ !!

I am sure Dana took a close look at this by now and realized how ridiculous the ALL OVER THE BACK sound.

link

You there when the Iceman made the bet?

Every fighter that says anything that accuses GSP bet on Penn? Take a chill pill and just post the news, no one wants or needs your bias opinion.

Thanks

Post #2   2/3/09 11:37:45PM   

Loot613

MMA Regular

Loot613 Avatar

Career:1,249-863
Chips:
lol wtf are you talkinga bout

Post #3   2/4/09 1:23:25AM   

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:1,969-1,003
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:

Posted by roman

Posted by tuvok500

last Dana's blog.

link

You there when the Iceman made the bet?

Every fighter that says anything that accuses GSP bet on Penn? Take a chill pill and just post the news, no one wants or needs your bias opinion.

Thanks

LOL !! don't read it then dude !!

Post #4   2/4/09 1:34:28AM   

MMACombat

Learning to Sprawl

MMACombat Avatar

Career:88-44
Chips:
Wanderlei Silva should have a blog of his own he's that damn cool.

Post #5   2/5/09 4:44:34PM