Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

MMA live UFC 94 Postfight Extra

Print  
Posted By Message

tuvok500

GSP will Comeback JUMP !!!

tuvok500 Avatar

Career:2,059-1,060
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
Take a look at it, they got GSP at their table and it is amazing how precise was his game plan, and he talked about BJ being in good shape with an example that he saw, he talked about the vaseline incident too.

GSP appear around 10 min before the end of the show.

mma live postfight extra

WAR GSP !!

Post #1   2/3/09 12:29:16AM   

Deathbringer

Learning to Sprawl

Deathbringer Avatar

Career:686-399
Chips:
I logged on after the PPV to watch... a pretty decent job by the ESPN boys.

Last edited 2/3/09 12:31AM server time by Deathbringer
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   2/3/09 12:31:22AM   

roman

Standup Guy

roman Avatar

Career:679-391
Chips:
When they talk pound for pound fighter why dont they bring up the other pound for pound fighters.

I still say Silva has it just because he literally destroys people, but Fedor KOing AA makes him my number 2, GSP 3, and now Penn 4.

Did GSP want the win so bad he greased up..... haha just playin. I'm still not saying yay or nay, not enough evidence.

Post #3   2/3/09 2:54:38AM   

xAcidburNx

Standup Guy

xAcidburNx Avatar

Career:672-426
Chips:
wasnt supposed to beat me? who in there right mind underestimates gsp. you have to be a total douche to underestimate anyone in the ufc. they made it there for a reason. we see upsets all the time. its mma. cant go around thinkin your the bomb because you can throw people. thats just naive. who has this guy finished lately. i think it was nick thompson like 3 years ago and dave strasser 3 years before that.. thought the ko from thiago would have taught him something. now he comes back after a long hiatus and belittles everyone whos ever beaten him and disrespects his opponent by saying the only reason he did so well was because he looked past him. someones got some growin up to do imo.

PS way to go gsp. i think he explained the vaso situation better than everybody. hes gonna demolish thiago. oh and WAR KENFLO!!

Last edited 2/3/09 9:40AM server time by xacidburnx
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #4   2/3/09 9:23:44AM