Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Diego Sanchez Tests Positive For The Sweet Ganja

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

Gogoplata

Standup Guy

Gogoplata Avatar

Career:83-45
Chips:

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by Gogoplata

I don't like Sanchez to begin with so this is quite hilarious to me.

And this coming from a cincy bengals fan....hilarious is when players on your team is arrested for DUI and other things...what you have like 9 dudes arrested in 9 months???.I dont like the Bengals to begin with so that is really funny to me..also funny that Joey Porter punched Levi Jones....good to see hes still a STEELER

You're a hypocrite, plain and simple. To think that 9 players getting arrested on the Bengals squad is appalling and then to cheer on Joey Porter and his thugs while they MOBBED Levi Jones and STOLE his jewelery like common f*cking street thugs is ridiculous.

Levi Got Jumped, Fool

Joey Porter is a hood, as is Chris Henry, as is Tank Johnson, as is Adam "Pac Man" Jones. So to cheer one of them and jeer the other is hypocrisy, moron.

Now if you want to talk football, please allow me to own you verbally in A DIFFERENT F*CKING FORUM, KID.

Oh, and Who Dey.

Last edited 3/25/07 10:50PM server time by Gogoplata
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #31   3/25/07 10:49:12PM   

kublakhan

Learning to Sprawl

kublakhan Avatar

Career:19-20
Chips:
Yeah, I'm definitely getting sick and tired of the whole steroids and illegal drugs stigma that's being put on all athletes. I don't think anything is wrong with weed, but Diego has to be smarter than that. I mean, he's on the cusp of a title shot. Same for Diaz. My advice: If you want to smoke weed, find another profession and quit letting down your supporters.

Post #32   3/26/07 12:56:39PM   

mrblonde55

Learning to Sprawl

mrblonde55 Avatar

Career:2,606-1,617
Camp: The Fatherless Bastards
Chips:
Yeah he is definitely an ass for smoking weed knowing that he would be tested. Maybe a dumb question but what kind of test do they do for weed is it the urine or the hair test or what?

Post #33   3/26/07 1:08:06PM   

TheArtOfWar

Learning to Sprawl

TheArtOfWar Avatar

Career:229-159
Camp: Wicked Wizards
Chips:

Posted by mrblonde55

Yeah he is definitely an ass for smoking weed knowing that he would be tested. Maybe a dumb question but what kind of test do they do for weed is it the urine or the hair test or what?

It must be a blood test or maybe urine but no hair test because drugs trace stays for years and years in hairs...

Post #34   3/26/07 1:13:05PM   

loller90278

BANNED

loller90278 Avatar

Career:384-262
Chips:
i'm guessing the urine test, because that checks for about 30 days i think. (or is that the blood test).. they wont do the hair follicle test because marijuana stays in the hair until you cut it all off and new roots grow in. (they could trace it from like, 12 years ago if u havnt grown new roots)

Post #35   3/26/07 6:01:36PM   

jaba

MMA Regular

jaba Avatar

Career:18-18
Camp: Team Big Guns
Chips:
them mexicans sure do like weed.

Post #36   3/27/07 7:43:02PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3