Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Internet MMA- War of Words

Print  
did this just make a future fight, a little more interesting
yes 4 20%
no 4 20%
war joe! 7 35%
war hermes! 4 20%
war stephens! 0 0%
ban them both 1 5%
Posted By Message

Mayhem13

MMA Sensei

Mayhem13 Avatar

Career:2,114-1,253
Camp: Team Sakara Eye Punch
Chips:
Did anyone else see the war of words, that broke out between Hermes Franca and Joe Lauzon over @ the UG.

I'm not gonna link it, cause I'm not gonna promote that site..haha

but I will transcribe it for you:

Hermes- To all My Fans, unfortunely i am not gonna be able to fight UFC 17 in Tampa Florida, i just tore my ACL on my right knee last saturday....

I think you guys deserve to hear that from me.

I just want to take care of that , and Joe lauzon you're lucky mother ****** lololol.(J/K)

Thank you UFC,my fans, friends for the support, i was training hard and i was so excited ,but there's nothing i can do, (could be worse), so Hermes franca will take a break for some recovery,and come back stronger than ever like i always do!!!!
God Bless you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------

Joe- Good luck with the recovery. I was hoping we could beat each other up... ideally me beating you up a little bit more... but a fight either way.

Best of luck.

-----------------------------------------------

Hermes- lol Joe, u have no idea how excited i was to fight against you, especially when i saw your brother fighting,man he sucks uhauahuahauha!!!!!!!

Next time for sure, maybe we can fight like kimbo, in the back yard just to see what is up!!!!!

Hey dan L. no offense!!!!

HF

---------------------------------------------------
Joe- Hey Hermes, make sure you make it to your AA meetings. Go **** yourself. Had a lot of respect for you before this.

No offense.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hermes- lol i will go, to the AA meetings... with your mom,

no offense!!!!!

p.s. Blow me
-----------------------------------------------------------

Joe- There is joking and there is being a dick and then back pedaling.

I say: "Good luck with the recovery. I was hoping we could beat each other up... ideally me beating you up a little bit more... but a fight either way. Best of luck."

He says: "Joe, u have no idea how excited i was to fight against you, especially when i saw your brother fighting,man he sucks uhauahuahauha!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Hermes- OMG , Who cares if i am kidding or not, ?!?!?! The most important is ....my boy Jeremy stephens is coming for you joe!!!!!! Good luck!!!!

I can't wait!!!!

Thank you guys, mma.tv is the ****!!

I hope i didn't hurt anybody feeling lol , love you guys.<3

Peace and Love !!!

HF

Jeremy Stephens by KO...
---------------------------------------

haha real life keyboard warriors right here!!

Post #1   1/27/09 11:01:20PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Wow- if this is legit then I lost respect for Hermes. What a dick comment to make. Dan Lauzon is like what- 20 or 21? His game needs a lot of polishing, but for fighting like he does at that age he's DAMN good.

J-Lau will smoke Jeremy Stephens IMO

Post #2   1/27/09 11:10:09PM   

Mayhem13

MMA Sensei

Mayhem13 Avatar

Career:2,114-1,253
Camp: Team Sakara Eye Punch
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Wow- if this is legit then I lost respect for Hermes. What a dick comment to make. Dan Lauzon is like what- 20 or 21? His game needs a lot of polishing, but for fighting like he does at that age he's DAMN good.

J-Lau will smoke Jeremy Stephens IMO

haha I agree, although I just posted the direct banter between the 2 of them. (joe and hermes)

Hermes stated a couple times that it was just a joke, but regardless..it was a low blow at Dany (pun intended)

Last edited 1/27/09 11:16PM server time by mayhem13
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   1/27/09 11:16:02PM   

PolishPride

Learning to Sprawl

PolishPride Avatar

Career:107-53
Chips:
I take Creepy Joe in this fight for the win. I think Hermes posed more of a problem to him than Stevens will. I really hope Hermes was writing that crap all in fun. It has always seemed to me that he holds back in the eyes of the media to save face. He just seems like an ass to me. I could be totally wrong and obviously that is just my opinion. I like Joe and hope he goes far in the sport. His fights are always exciting. I think that any time we get two fighters duking is out on internet forums it makes for a more interesting fight. It satisfies our natural need for drama. Cant wait for the fight.

Post #4   1/27/09 11:24:28PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,782-1,038
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Hopefully J-Lau by murder, after reading this....

Post #5   1/28/09 1:22:32AM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
I can't understand Franca any longer. He seems alright when he's begging for forgiveness after he screws up, but other times, apparently not.

Post #6   1/28/09 5:46:21AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,487-1,427
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
i dunno, hermes said he was joking and even said "no offense" to dan, i think joe is just a little to worried about what people have said about his bro lately, but i understand its family and sometimes tempers can run a little high when family is involved. im thinking lauzon doesnt have much of a sense of humor, i always used to think he did in a dry way, but this stuff with dan really seems to be bothering him.

Post #7   1/28/09 8:15:51AM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
WAR J-LAU

Post #8   1/28/09 8:55:59AM   

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:
Hermes is a jokester, and he's always been that way. If you don't have thick skin, yeah hell probably offend you. Personally I think he's hilarious, and he knew just how to get at Joe.

Post #9   1/28/09 9:20:27AM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
Joe will beat Stevens, then hopfully will fight Hermas later.

Post #10   1/28/09 3:56:07PM