Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Joe Lauzon goes ‘Nuts’ over fan reaction to brother Dan

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

xAcidburNx

Standup Guy

xAcidburNx Avatar

Career:672-426
Chips:
anyone here who thinks dan was faking, go to a kick boxing gym. put on a cub. the best you can buy and take just one kick above the balls. IT HURTS. the whole cup can pinch the entire area. I cant believe how many dudes on here think that just because it didnt hit em square in the balls doesnt mean it hurts. hell it even hurts when i put an armbar on a guy. that and who knows how big dans balls are. the bigger they are the more they are going to hurt and to be completely honest. after gettin tagged twice already. if i got hit the third time even just a little i would have taken the whole 5 minutes because that dude should get better aim. his kicking was retarded. when throwing leg kicks you throw coming to the side and somewhat on a downward angle while turning your hips. im an amateur kick boxer and the only time ive ever kicked a guy in the downstairs was on purpous right after he kicked me in the tool box twice already. learn to f**** kick

Post #16   1/27/09 5:30:27PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:
i honestly dont understand the booing. i would think any man would be like, "well sh#t, he got kicked in the balls. that hurts like hell! i completely understand why he is in agonizing pain and needs a minute to recover" but no. apparently, mma fighters are supposed to have balls made of steel

Post #17   1/27/09 5:48:28PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2