Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

GILBERT YVEL APOLOGIZES FOR MISDEEDS, EYES BELT

Print  
Posted By Message

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:
He arrived in Las Vegas to kick off the New Year, and was blown away by its training atmosphere. “I’ve never trained this hard in my life,” he says. “We train in Holland maybe one, two hours in the morning, maybe two hours in the evening. Training over here, wow. I’m training with the best, so I’ll be with the best.”

When MMAWeekly catches up to him, he’s giving Stephan Bonnar fits inside the caged sparring area of Xtreme Couture. After the session, Bonnar walks over and taps his glove.

“Thanks for the ass kicking,” the UFC light heavyweight says.

link

Post #1   1/22/09 4:43:26AM   

EvenFlow

banned

EvenFlow Avatar

Career:432-232
Chips:
I've made it known that I think hes gonna win, I think Wolf agrees and as long as he plays fair from now on he shouldnt get any heat about the past imo. Plenty of "criminal" types get to fight all the time, even in the UFC.

Post #2   1/22/09 7:19:41AM   

Throwdown

MMA Regular

Throwdown Avatar

Career:489-275
Chips:
"Who is Fedor?"

lol

Post #3   1/22/09 1:24:01PM