Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

WEC 39: Richard Crunkilton vs. Bart Palaszewski for top contender's status

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:2,038-1,167
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
World Extreme Cagefighting lightweights Bart Palaszewski (30-11) and Richard Crunkilton (16-2) have officially agreed to a March 1 fight at WEC 39.

A source close to one of the fighters today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) the bout has been signed and that the fighters have been told the winner will earn top contender's status in the division.

LINK

Post #1   1/20/09 1:13:34PM   

wiggum

In Full Mount

wiggum Avatar

Career:837-507
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

World Extreme Cagefighting lightweights Bart Palaszewski (30-11) and Richard Crunkilton (16-2) have officially agreed to a March 1 fight at WEC 39.

A source close to one of the fighters today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) the bout has been signed and that the fighters have been told the winner will earn top contender's status in the division.

LINK

should be an awesome fight, ill be rooting for bart.....im not a crunkilton fan and i dont have a reason why to that, but he is a legit and dangerous fighter....as long as bart can keep the fight on the feet, i think he takes it.....i dont think that either should earn top contender status, but then i think who else is there? hicks vs razor rob (most likley for number 2 or 3 in line), maybe the winner of each fight each other for top dawg and loser of each fight each other...whoa, waaayyy too much mma math

Post #2   1/20/09 1:32:09PM