Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Jeff Monson Arrested, But Not For Graffiti

Print  
Posted By Message

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,989-1,152
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Things just got worse for MMA’s favorite anarchist, Jeff Monson. He was arrested this weekend in North Carolina on a charge unrelated to his malicious mischief trouble in Olympia, Washington. Now he’s in jail on suspicion of “assault on a female and injury to real property.” Girl troubles gone terribly wrong, in other words. How disappointing.

LINK

Post #1   1/20/09 1:30:34AM   

bustin_mma

Standup Guy

bustin_mma Avatar

Career:1,489-869
Camp: Kame House
Chips:
Man this guys a regular criminal. haha

Post #2   1/20/09 3:28:21AM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:
i think we can all learn a couple of things from this:

1. apparently, breaking shit qualifies as domestic violence. who knew?

2. dont go through other peoples cell phones/email or whatever. first of all, its f*cked up and it always ends really badly

3. dont have two wives and a girlfriend. thats just asking for trouble

Post #3   1/20/09 7:54:30AM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
Man He's a trouble maker for sure

Post #4   1/20/09 9:38:48AM   

aaa9erh8er

Belt Contender

aaa9erh8er Avatar

Career:330-217
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:

Posted by dannyfrank

2. dont go through other peoples cell phones/email or whatever. first of all, its f*cked up and it always ends really badly

lol why cant we all have two wives a and a girlfriend wait nvm i go crazy with the one i got

Post #5   1/20/09 1:04:11PM   

jahdoug

MMA Regular

jahdoug Avatar

Career:376-251
Chips:

Posted by aaa9erh8er

Posted by dannyfrank

lol why cant we all have two wives a and a girlfriend wait nvm i go crazy with the one i got

assualt is just placing someone in fear of an imminent harmful physical contact...not actually committing the contact....so if she thought he was going to hit her when he wound back w. the laptop, it could be considered assault

Post #6   1/20/09 1:24:22PM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,989-1,152
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Update from Cage Potato

''Note to self, don’t piss off Stephanie Trapani, the now ex-girlfriend of Jeff Monson, because once you do she is not above ratting you out to the cops for offenses unrelated to your destruction of her laptop and grandfather clock. In an updated report on Monson’s arrest in North Carolina, The Olympian reports that Trapani (the nursing student/part-time model pictured above) recovered Monson’s cell phone off the side of the road after throwing it out her car window, and found pictures on it of Monson spraying graffiti on other locations in Washington besides the Capitol building. And she's not keeping those pics to herself, either: "I'm sure the prosecutors would like to look at that," she said.

Post #7   1/20/09 1:25:06PM   

fizzle

Standup Guy

fizzle Avatar

Career:181-103
Chips:

Posted by MMAcca

Update from Cage Potato

''Note to self, don’t piss off Stephanie Trapani, the now ex-girlfriend of Jeff Monson, because once you do she is not above ratting you out to the cops for offenses unrelated to your destruction of her laptop and grandfather clock. In an updated report on Monson’s arrest in North Carolina, The Olympian reports that Trapani (the nursing student/part-time model pictured above) recovered Monson’s cell phone off the side of the road after throwing it out her car window, and found pictures on it of Monson spraying graffiti on other locations in Washington besides the Capitol building. And she's not keeping those pics to herself, either: "I'm sure the prosecutors would like to look at that," she said.

Brutal...

Post #8   1/20/09 1:58:23PM   

bls1919

Banned From Forums

bls1919 Avatar

Career:308-183
Chips:
Damn Monson is a magnet for shite right now. Bum deal, bitch is crazy.

Post #9   1/20/09 5:18:17PM