Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Secondary League Grand Prix (Brackets) *Affliction*

Print  
  Page 9 of 11   <<   6     7     8     9     10     11  
Posted By Message

EvenFlow

banned

EvenFlow Avatar

Career:432-232
Chips:
I lost in the 2nd round can I have ohiostates place then.

Post #121   2/12/09 11:22:21AM   

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:

Posted by EvenFlow

I lost in the 2nd round can I have ohiostates place then.

I've gone back to the original thread, and unfortunately (fortunately for him) there looks like we have an alternate...seanmcal2. I don't want to make any calls because I'm just updating the bracketts in this one and RampageownedYou, Rabi, and beardotheweirdo pretty much constructed this game so it's there call, but seanmcal2 did ask to be an alternate so...

Post #122   2/12/09 3:26:23PM   

FlashyG

Heavyweight Champ

FlashyG Avatar

Career:2,343-1,317
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
It would probably be fairest to let the alternate take his spot or the last person eliminated by Ohio should get it.

That would be Urbman I think.

Post #123   2/12/09 3:27:49PM   

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,948-1,142
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
What im gonna do is look at all the losers in the last round, and the one who got the highest score in the last round is back in. I will announce the name shortly.

Post #124   2/12/09 3:33:11PM   

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,948-1,142
Camp: Canadian Power Team
Chips:
The highest score on elimianation in the last round was:

Grappler0000 with 58.

Congrats you are back in.

I think this is the fairest way to do it.

Thanks

Post #125   2/12/09 3:37:49PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
crap........haha

Post #126   2/12/09 3:52:08PM   

seanmcal2

Learning to Sprawl

seanmcal2 Avatar

Career:489-263
Chips:
It's all good to me, it would probably be more fair to have somebody who was a former participant be re-entered than me getting a head start on everyone.

Good luck.

Post #127   2/15/09 11:54:26PM   

wrona666

In Full Mount

wrona666 Avatar

Career:1,102-674
Chips:
Finally here we go WEC

Post #128   2/28/09 8:58:08PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
No doubt, it's definitely been a while. Gotta love WEC, man.. they always put on a great show

Post #129   2/28/09 9:02:20PM   

breakdown5

MMA Sensei

breakdown5 Avatar

Career:877-464
Chips:
Good luck to Bowen50 and the rest of the GP entrants.

Post #130   3/1/09 7:35:08AM   

xtra_chewy

Standup Guy

xtra_chewy Avatar

Career:2,905-1,538
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Ole' Slippery Pete JJFreak isnt here to take my thunder on this one!!

Curse you JJFreak and your fantastic picking!!!

Post #131   3/1/09 2:47:11PM   

Wolfenstein

Heavyweight Champ

Wolfenstein Avatar

Career:1,304-730
Chips:
Bowen50 continues to tear through the Grand Prix tournaments, and could easilly be holding two grand prix titles when all is said and done. Luckilly for Breakdown5 it is unlikely that Bowen's dynamic moves on the dance floor will play a factor. He had better not overlook one of CPT's best, or he will be on the losing side of this bracket.

Wolfenstein takes on secondary league Hall of Famer Jackelope, in a matchup that should illicit fireworks. Both are members of the same camp, so they should be well versed in each others weaknesses. There is much respect between the two...but there can be onle one winner. Can Wolfenstein avoid being starstruck by the HOF? Can Jackelope prove that his rampage through the secondary league last season wasn't a fluke? So many questions to be answered.

Another CPT superstar D0wnUnd6e6r squares off with LastKing. D0wnUnd6e6r recently dispatched fellow camp member Tuvok in a close battle. When all was said and done, it was just business. LastKing has been doing just enough to stay alive in the tournament, by just barely eeking out a win over RampageOwnedYou by 2 points, and defeating highly touted gspfan in our first tie breaker of the tournament by a mere $6. It's gut-check time.

Grappler0000 steps in as a last minute replacement for exiles Ohiostate, whcih has the remaining Playgrounders shaking in their boots. He is back for veangance, but must first work his way past Twenty20dollars. He hails from the Playground hotbed Sabotage Inc and is one of the few HW Champ forum members. Both are dead set on a collision course, but whoever hesitates first will surely be left in the dust.

Breakout star Jimbo takes on the well respected Npayant. It's a battle between the red hot upstart, and the old wiley 7X HOF'r. This may be the most watched matchup in the sweet 16.

Xtra-chewy meets up with LaosPowerhouse in what could easilly turn into a blowout. Many overlooked xtra-chewy, but he is perhaps one of the most consistent players, and has proven so by putting up dominating performances in both Grand Prix's. Much is unknown about LaosPowerhouse, but this mysterious PG'r has shown that he has more than a couple aces up his sleeve. Can he pull off another miracle against such seemingly insurmountable odds?

Babalu720 takes on the Exmilkman. One can't help but wonder why the ExMilkman would leave such a lucrative business but so far it has proven to be a boon as he sports a healthy 68% record in the secondary league. Babalu720 comes in even more establishes with a 70% record. On paper it appears that babalu has a slight edge, but his training at the EastCoast Ptbulls may be enough to put him over the top.

Another East Coast Pitbull (wrona666) superstar takes the big stage when he meets up with 360 Mafia's finest in WWBJD. WWBJD must believe that he has this one in the bag, as my sources tell me he hasn't trained at all for this matchup (ie he hasn't logged in for a month). Wrona666 should be out to make him pay.

Image Attachment(s):

Photo Attachment 1

Last edited 3/1/09 3:32PM server time by Wolfenstein
Edit note/reason: n/a
2 total post edits

Post #132   3/1/09 3:28:50PM   

Nitrus

Proud to be Brazilian

Nitrus Avatar

Career:1,455-838
Chips:
Gotta Love those Texts

Props Wolfenstein

Good Luck ! WAR CPT!

Post #133   3/1/09 6:10:13PM   

Bowen50

The Talent

Bowen50 Avatar

Career:1,098-650
Chips:

Posted by breakdown5

Good luck to Bowen50 and the rest of the GP entrants.

good luck to you too

Post #134   3/1/09 6:54:35PM   

xtra_chewy

Standup Guy

xtra_chewy Avatar

Career:2,905-1,538
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by Wolfenstein

Bowen50 continues to tear through the Grand Prix tournaments, and could easilly be holding two grand prix titles when all is said and done. Luckilly for Breakdown5 it is unlikely that Bowen's dynamic moves on the dance floor will play a factor. He had better not overlook one of CPT's best, or he will be on the losing side of this bracket.

Wolfenstein takes on secondary league Hall of Famer Jackelope, in a matchup that should illicit fireworks. Both are members of the same camp, so they should be well versed in each others weaknesses. There is much respect between the two...but there can be onle one winner. Can Wolfenstein avoid being starstruck by the HOF? Can Jackelope prove that his rampage through the secondary league last season wasn't a fluke? So many questions to be answered.

Another CPT superstar D0wnUnd6e6r squares off with LastKing. D0wnUnd6e6r recently dispatched fellow camp member Tuvok in a close battle. When all was said and done, it was just business. LastKing has been doing just enough to stay alive in the tournament, by just barely eeking out a win over RampageOwnedYou by 2 points, and defeating highly touted gspfan in our first tie breaker of the tournament by a mere $6. It's gut-check time.

Grappler0000 steps in as a last minute replacement for exiles Ohiostate, whcih has the remaining Playgrounders shaking in their boots. He is back for veangance, but must first work his way past Twenty20dollars. He hails from the Playground hotbed Sabotage Inc and is one of the few HW Champ forum members. Both are dead set on a collision course, but whoever hesitates first will surely be left in the dust.

Breakout star Jimbo takes on the well respected Npayant. It's a battle between the red hot upstart, and the old wiley 7X HOF'r. This may be the most watched matchup in the sweet 16.

Xtra-chewy meets up with LaosPowerhouse in what could easilly turn into a blowout. Many overlooked xtra-chewy, but he is perhaps one of the most consistent players, and has proven so by putting up dominating performances in both Grand Prix's. Much is unknown about LaosPowerhouse, but this mysterious PG'r has shown that he has more than a couple aces up his sleeve. Can he pull off another miracle against such seemingly insurmountable odds?

Babalu720 takes on the Exmilkman. One can't help but wonder why the ExMilkman would leave such a lucrative business but so far it has proven to be a boon as he sports a healthy 68% record in the secondary league. Babalu720 comes in even more establishes with a 70% record. On paper it appears that babalu has a slight edge, but his training at the EastCoast Ptbulls may be enough to put him over the top.

Another East Coast Pitbull (wrona666) superstar takes the big stage when he meets up with 360 Mafia's finest in WWBJD. WWBJD must believe that he has this one in the bag, as my sources tell me he hasn't trained at all for this matchup (ie he hasn't logged in for a month). Wrona666 should be out to make him pay.

Gotta spread the man love Wolfie....War it will be.

Post #135   3/1/09 9:49:00PM   

Page 9 of 11   <<   6     7     8     9     10     11