Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

I can't even describe to you how f*****d up this is...

Print  
Posted By Message

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:
Father jailed in daughter's hypothermia death

On a bone-chilling Christmas Day, a single father set out to drive his two young children to their mother's home, but the trip came to an abrupt halt when his car got stuck in a snowdrift. Then, prosecutors say, the man did the unthinkable: He sent the pair to walk the remaining 10 miles to their mother's alone, leaving them to trudge through the desolate countryside in frigid temperatures.

Hours later, his 11-year-old daughter was dead from hypothermia. And the man's 12-year-old son narrowly survived after growing delirious from the bitter cold...

Post #1   1/14/09 7:32:08PM   

casey64

BANNED

Career:481-292
Chips:
Messed up man, stuff like this is just painful to hear about, 11 years is all she had.

Post #2   1/14/09 7:59:42PM   

dannyfrank

banned

dannyfrank Avatar

Career:130-75
Chips:

"It's hurtful for him to be incarcerated and not be able to care for his child. A jail sentence is too harsh," Tendoy told The Associated Press after the service.

WHAT!?!?! are you kidding me? he obviously wasnt caring for his child when he let her out of the car. i mean, im sure that he really didnt think that that would happen, but come one. he should have known better than that

Post #3   1/14/09 8:16:37PM   

The_Metal_Maniac

You Can't Andle My Riddum!

The_Metal_Maniac Avatar

Career:1,879-1,007
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
It makes you wonder why things like this occur.

Post #4   1/14/09 8:53:48PM   

bojangalz

The Original Playground Bully

bojangalz Avatar

Career:1,553-840
Chips:
THat sort of stuff just doesn't suprise or shock me anymore. it's always a shame. At the end of the day, my jaded/synical self can only think that those poor children never stood a chance in life. They (like so many others) were dealt a shitty hand which was beyond their control. Very few kids in those circumstances live to truely out-grow that lifestyle and reach any level of success. Most are bound to repeat their upbringing.

I've always felt that courts should have the ability to rule on a person's right to procreation. After the idiots that I've had to deal with in my career, and then their children- it's just rediculous. Generations of ceptic gene pools are what create these kinds of events. I think if you are convicted of certain crimes, or an set number of crimes; or you are ruled incompatant to care for yourself- you should be court ordered to medically forfeit your right to procreate offspring.

Believe me, the number of stories like the one you read above would decrease.

Last edited 1/14/09 9:27PM server time by bojangalz
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   1/14/09 9:25:45PM   

aaa9erh8er

Belt Contender

aaa9erh8er Avatar

Career:330-217
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
man that sucks how the ****.

Post #6   1/14/09 9:59:31PM   

nastshabast

Banned

Career:337-191
Chips:

Posted by bojangalz

THat sort of stuff just doesn't suprise or shock me anymore. it's always a shame. At the end of the day, my jaded/synical self can only think that those poor children never stood a chance in life. They (like so many others) were dealt a shitty hand which was beyond their control. Very few kids in those circumstances live to truely out-grow that lifestyle and reach any level of success. Most are bound to repeat their upbringing.

I've always felt that courts should have the ability to rule on a person's right to procreation. After the idiots that I've had to deal with in my career, and then their children- it's just rediculous. Generations of ceptic gene pools are what create these kinds of events. I think if you are convicted of certain crimes, or an set number of crimes; or you are ruled incompatant to care for yourself- you should be court ordered to medically forfeit your right to procreate offspring.

USA would run out of people in 2 generations.

Post #7   1/16/09 5:37:41PM   

DJDark41

MMA Sensei

DJDark41 Avatar

Career:363-219
Camp: The Pit
Chips:
There really needs to be a screening process before you are allowed to be a parent. And a**holes like this guy need to NOT become parents in the first place. However, I am a firm believer in the whole "eye for an eye" philosophy, and hence, think this steaming bag of d**che should be forced to walk from the middle of nowhere on a freezing cold day, to a random destination.

Post #8   1/16/09 6:05:20PM   

lochie

MMA Regular

lochie Avatar

Career:28-32
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
thats so ******* messed up

Post #9   1/16/09 6:22:07PM   

derekcalado

Learning to Sprawl

derekcalado Avatar

Career:55-30
Chips:
why is this on a mma forum? this is like a gay myspace chain message.

Post #10   1/18/09 10:26:06AM   

NeaRMisS

MMA Regular

Career:69-53
Chips:

Posted by derekcalado

Forum Index > Off Topic > The Locker Room

See how that works?

Post #11   1/18/09 10:30:31AM   

Red-Dragon

In Full Mount

Red-Dragon Avatar

Career:337-201
Camp: The Bravo Forum
Chips:

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by bojangalz

LMFAO

Post #12   1/18/09 3:19:52PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:

Posted by Red-Dragon

Posted by nastshabast

Posted by bojangalz

LMFAO

don;t worry guys, i would be busy picking up the slack

Post #13   1/19/09 12:23:22AM   

MMAcca

Heavyweight Champ

MMAcca Avatar

Career:1,815-1,059
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:

Posted by derekcalado

Post #14   1/19/09 1:09:00AM